What's new

Four Blasts in Lahore

you are right. My point is Pakistan is used as apparatus of US foreign policy in this region.

these terror groups are creation of these foreign policy which is supported by Pakistan.
Have we ever heard of terror prior to tablian ? no
Again You Skipped the Main Point,
Listen Kid, Know hear it carefully.
Past is Past you cant change it, what taliban did in past was to save their homeland & we supported them bcoz they were sincere, they were fighting for a cause.
The Taliban now are fighting for money, not for any cause, & the ones supplying them money are you Guys.
GET IT.

-Next time when you want to divert some topic, do it more professionally.

Regards
PRimeX

Another explosion was heard at Mazang Chungee near Tamaseel Theatre.
Rescue teams have been sent to the spot.

you are right. My point is Pakistan is used as apparatus of US foreign policy in this region.

these terror groups are creation of these foreign policy which is supported by Pakistan.
Have we ever heard of terror prior to tablian ? no

wat if i rephrase

have we ever heard of terror prior to 9/11? no. because before 9/11 it has always been state terrorism.

and u r rit. pakistan has been used as an apparatus of US foreign policy in central and south asia.

Five blasts in Lahore, no loss of life reported--Thank God..

Updated at: 2235 PST, Friday, January 09, 2009

LAHORE: Five blasts occurred in Lahore on Friday, however, no casualties were reported.

The fifth blast occurred at Mazang Chungee near Tamaseel Theatre here today.

Rescue teams sent to the blast site immediately.

The blast damaged a gas pipeline, causing the gas to leak in the area.

According to an eye-witness, a man was seen running away after throwing a hand grenade at the site of the blast.

Earlier, four blasts occurred in quick succession near Al-falah theatre on Mall Road in Lahore on Friday, however, no loss of life was reported.

Two persons were arrested from the blasts site.

According to the bomb disposal squad, the blasts could have been caused by RDX or C-3 which only caused minor damage to buildings. However, CCPO Lahore said that the initial investigation indicates that the blasts were carried out by fire-crackers.

Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif directed the Home Secretary to submit report regarding the blasts in 24 hours.

Five blasts in Lahore, no loss of life reported - GEO.tv

Again You Skipped the Main Point, Listen Kid, Know hear it carefully. Past is Past you cant change it, what taliban did in past was to save their homeland & we supported them bcoz they were sincere, they were fighting for a cause.

Champ, I am deviating topic here bcoz i want to hear your view on my concern. This is what we hear from leaders and media. "In kashmir pakistan supporing the terrors inthe name of freedom fighters". Thinking my media is correct why pakistan supporting these ppl. Either pakistan have to directly talk to India to get kashmir or forget it. What is your view..dont u think pakistan is repeating mistake here?

Zardari agreed these ppl are terrors and had tough time in pak !

Last edited:
LAHORE, Pakistan (CNN) -- Police have told CNN that there has been a fifth blast in Lahore after four earlier explosions rocked Pakistan's second biggest city.

Police and rescue workers rushed to Baba Shah Jamal, a Sufi Muslim shrine located in central Lahore, where the latest explosion occurred.

The initial four explosions were triggered in rapid succession near Lahore's Al-Falah theater around 8:45 p.m. local time (10:45 a.m. ET) in the busy Mall Road district of the city, the officer said. Police said they injured six people but killed no one.

Investigators say they are trying to determine the type of the bombs used in the attack.

Earlier, police told a CNN stringer on the scene that the explosions were a result of grenades thrown by a suspected suicide-bomber who tossed them from an office building adjacent to the theater.

The suspected suicide bomber was arrested as he tried to blow himself up, the officer said.

Investigators now say two bombs were planted inside the theater and two near its main entrance. Security forces cordoned off the area and were checking for unexploded devices.

Local media broadcast images of Pakistani police and emergency personnel fanning out across city streets amid a panoply of red and blue lights.

Lahore has fallen victim to string of attacks in recent months.

Last month a woman was killed and four others injured by a car bomb in the provincial capital, according to police.

That explosion occurred in a residential area of the city near the Pakistani border with India, where border tensions reached heightened levels following November attacks in Mumbai, India's financial capital.

'Suicide bomber' caught after Lahore blasts - CNN.com

Again You Skipped the Main Point,
Listen Kid, Know hear it carefully.
Past is Past you cant change it, what taliban did in past was to save their homeland & we supported them bcoz they were sincere, they were fighting for a cause.
The Taliban now are fighting for money, not for any cause, & the ones supplying them money are you Guys.
GET IT.

-Next time when you want to divert some topic, do it more professionally.

Regards
PRimeX

so you supplied money perviously and not now?
so you are taken by a ride by taliban:yahoo:

so you are taken by a ride by taliban
Go kid play with some toys , dont eat my brain here, how many times i have to explain you the same thing??
Go read my post back you will get your answer.

Regards
Champ

Thank God.No deaths.But still its terrifying.No matter what type they use....we can't let 'em get away with their sordid plans.I have cold feet.Its my city..my country..I don't want anyone to die like this:cry:

Thank God.No deaths.But still its terrifying.No matter what type they use....we can't let 'em get away with their sordid plans.I have cold feet.Its my city..my country..I don't want anyone to die like this:cry:

My family is from Lahore so we were also scared and are at least happy about no losses of life. The RAW has to be eliminated, long live the freedom! :pakistan:

so you are taken by a ride by taliban:yahoo:

Brown.Shut Up!
Is it time for you to Yahoo?At such a deplorable incident.You crack-brained, stone hearted lewd! keep this nonsense to yourself if you don't have anything sensible to say.People died and many could have died today!!does it make any difference to you?? same pointless and infuriative material thats been thought over and discussd over and over again you're tryin to bring in here,'gain this time.Nobody blows his own house.Just remember that.If you really are in the mood of a blame game now.There's no victory in getting blown up.

I am totally against violence! Who ever it is responsible for these blasts should be punished with out looking his religion or nationality. He may be a Indian hindu, he should be hanged. I fully support that. And countries should stop sponsering terrors. I am not happy for the lahore blasts. I feel for innocent ppl and hope they recover soon. I pray bhagavan for them.

Pakistan ppl might have felt or read Indian repsonse on this forum and they try to bring kashmir issue including me. May be this is not the time or thead to bring this issue.

Thankyou roopesh:cry:
May God protect the world from terrorists forever.

Back
Top Bottom