What's new

Four boys arrested for laughing at PML-N’s Attaullah Tarar

can anyone tell whats the punishment for beating someone close to death asking for a friend

For humans in Pakistan is upto death sentence. For animal, in case this a monkey, i think is just a fine. Maybe some social work.

They have been released, don't support any silly actions from any side.

اسلام آباد میں عطاء تارڑ کی فیملی کو ہراساں کرنے کا واقعہ

اسلام آباد میں عطاء تارڑ کی فیملی کو ہراساں کرنے کا واقعہ

وفاقی دارالحکومت اسلام آباد میں وزیر اعظم شہباز شریف کے معاون خصوصی عطاء اللّٰہ تارڑ کی فیملی کو ہراساں کرنے کا واقعہ پیش آیا ہے.
اس واقعے پر پولیس نے ایکشن لیتے ہوئے لڑکوں کو حراست میں لے کر تھانے منتقل کردیا۔
اسلام آباد پولیس کا کہنا ہے کہ مونال پر تعینات سیکیورٹی کی کال پر پولیس مونال پہنچی، جہاں سیکیورٹی نے شکایت کی کہ چار لڑکوں نے ہلڑ بازی کی اور عطاءاللّٰہ تارڑ کی فیملی کو ہراساں کیا۔

The news is that the boys were identified by the archives of Manal CCTV footage - Could you please share the CCTV footage for the awareness of the public to justify the arrest?
For being resourceful, I anticipate it will not be difficult for you.

Tomorrow, they will arrest some person laughing on a monkey, in the zoo.

Yeh tarrar family to hai hi g**** .....aik number ka shareefon ka ghulam aur palto kuttay!

Will some one will not stare and have a laugh at a donkey with a beard? Tomorrow they are going to put a ban on watching the cartoons too and will start arresting our kids if our kids have a laugh. Only solution is to start wearing masks so no one can see your teeth sticking out lol.

Four boys arrested for laughing at PML-N’s Attaullah Tarar​

Kohsar police station SHO quoting Tarar said youths allegedly stared and laughed at him, and called him thief

However, the SHO assured the media persons that there was nothing special and that the detainees would be released soon.

This is not the first incident of such nature as a family heckled Planning and Development Minister Ahsan Iqbal at a fast food restaurant in July this year, but later visited his hometown of Narowal and apologised for their actions.

Thou shall not stare or tease the supreme overlords. What a sad pharaonic mentality is ruling Pakistan these days​

@Tameem @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
Well you guys probably support these kids beheadings but still tagging here.

@Jungibaaz
What do you say now brother?
I cant recall a time when our General public in the center of our so called civilization, can now not even dare to look into the eyes of a govt official now! “Nazreen neechay rakho bachay! Ankhain na dekhao”. I hope you can condemn this for what it is this time, without unneeded justifications.

Itna halka kami koon atta kutta ka

lols inni chooti nooni toh vigo may guard bitha keh chalnay wallay waderay ki nai hooti!

Back
Top Bottom