What's new

Four India-designed 700 MW reactors being built at brisk pace

These giants need very solid foundations to be grounded to. That means building on to the bed rock or equally sturdy sub surface.

Nonsense. You do not understand the basics of foundATIon.

You use deep piles to transfer the gravity load to hard rock or transfer through shear. (Search internet and read foundations for heavy structures)

New, untested, unproven technology from those who built Chernobyl. Build it in UP, MP and test there. Not in Tamil Nadu or anywhere in the South.

Use proven American or European technology.

I would anyday take power plants better than Chinese population.

Also I would take nuke power plants anyday better than 40 year old chinese coal plant technology and then pay for carbon credits.

http://nation.com.pk/national/29-Dec-2016/chinese-to-outnumber-baloch-natives-by-2048

I'm from Tamil Nadu, I don't any problem for nuclear or solar power in my state, but we need better management and stop bullsh!T NGO from here.

World does not revolve around you. You may not have problem but people from Thirunelveli and Kanyakumari districts objected and demonstrated. Lakhs participated. 100s were arrested.

Decisions on what to build in Tamil Nadu should be decided in Tamil Nadu.
Yes!..But within the laws governing the constitution of India....The center and the TN Gov together will decide what is best for India and the state of TN.

I am not trolling. I am posting my points of view that makes anti-Tamils like you unhappy but no rational arguments against my views. Instead of arguing with facts and logic, you want censorship.

Do you know there were massive protests and 100s of arrests against Koodangulam Nuclear reactor. One slogan at protest marches was "Tamil Nadu is our country. India is foreign country. Indians get out".

Spend some time reading news instead of commenting on things you do not know.
You are not the only Tamil in India..so get out of India...People of TN dont want you as a citizen of India (If you really are?).

World does not revolve around you. You may not have problem but people from Thirunelveli and Kanyakumari districts objected and demonstrated. Lakhs participated. 100s were arrested.

You do understand Nuclear Power will be important for continuous availability of Power will ensure TN remains countries leading economic powerhouses.

Frankly i feel you are more of LTTE men then Tamilian.

Lakhs ha ha HAAA, only till the NGO funds they do, later went under bedsheets... Then why there is no problem in kalpakkam plant? It's much older than it. Because no one ready to fund the protests and buy biriyani..

Decisions on what to build in Tamil Nadu should be decided in Tamil Nadu.
And do u know what is a democracy? How common people involved in government decisions??
Study first and get some knowledge u ll get to know what tamilnadu mla's,mp's are doing in delhi sitting there in banglows ok..
Those are elected by majority(tamil people) and those participate in decisions,so finally its tamil people decision..
Seems u from opposite tamil party lol not in power so crying here hiding behind a pakistani name ...lol

All 39 MPs wanted IAS entrance exams held in all Indian languages but it is held in Hindi and English only. Tamil MPs cannot do anything. It is ******** who run Indian gov

All 39 MPs wanted IAS entrance exams held in all Indian languages but it is held in Hindi and English only. Tamil MPs cannot do anything. It is ******** who run Indian gov

When Malayalis, Andhraites, kannadigas don't have any problems then who the **** a Tamilian is. This insult is directed towards Tamilians, Even North Indians who divide the state by a mere language as if we have a shortage of synonyms for division.

Restrict your language to yourself and move on.

When Malayalis, Andhraites, kannadigas don't have any problems then who the **** a Tamilian is. This insult is directed towards Tamilians, Even North Indians who divide the state by a mere language as if we have a shortage of synonyms for division.

Restrict your language to yourself and move on.

Indians are not going to be divided at any cost .

I am not trolling. I am posting my points of view that makes anti-Tamils like you unhappy but no rational arguments against my views. Instead of arguing with facts and logic, you want censorship.

Do you know there were massive protests and 100s of arrests against Koodangulam Nuclear reactor. One slogan at protest marches was "Tamil Nadu is our country. India is foreign country. Indians get out".

Spend some time reading news instead of commenting on things you do not know.

I live in Tamil Nadu since my birth. No one has ever said "India is foreign country."..... I understand you are trying as hard as you can to troll this thread. But, went in vein as usual... hahahah

If exams are held under 26 languages then only ppl of that state can evaluate the paper which lead to bias.
More ever it will be pretty hard to normalize scores across 26 languages. It is the same as issue with CBSE & state board. State board exams are easier & less strict about awarding marks but CBSE not so. Not to forget the syllabus as well.

ppl who often lack thinking capacity come with such impractical ideas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom