What's new

Four Indians among 15 dead as Taliban bombers attack Kabul

Most likely the Pakistan Army was not satisfied the outcome of the talks in Delhi and this is the result.

However, the hatred of the Afghans against Pakistan and their proxies will only increase by incidents like this.

Alternatively, one could argue that with the ISI arresting perhaps half a dozen very high level Afghan Taliban leaders, the Afghan Taliban either want to show the ISI that they can serve some sort of anti-India role for Pakistan, and therefore try and get the ISI to ease up on them -- or, they are looking to inflame the India-Pakistan hostility so that Pakistan's attention is diverted away from the Western border again and it is forced to ease up on the Afghan Taliban to secure the Western front while it deals with India.

I am not at all degrading the thread.

Anyway I do know last time when they hit a hotel-cum RAW office in Kabul, they hit the nail.

Though Afghan and Indian govt did not reveal the exact number of casualties but infomation directly from fighters in Afghanistan had more information on that.

Dear Jana,

Can't your mind think straight or simple ? Is this the reflection of the state of Pakistan's society ?

It does not matter for the people who have died. But to know that the hatred is so deep makes me wonder how much human value is retained in the mind.

I am sure Allah does not permit this. If you are a true muslim and follow the religion, which is supposed to be peaceful, behave and think likewise. Even if one innocent is killed that is against Allah.

6 decades of conspiracy theories have taken a huge toll on the society of Pakistan. Read today's article from Ayesha Siddique in Dawn.

Humanity is beyond religion and goodness is what brings us closer. Let us not insult our souls and Allah by thinking bad.

Let us find out the facts before jumping into any conclusions.

Also please understand that the Indians are working in Afghanistan under close scrutiny of the International groups and also the ISI. So if there was evidence, Pakistan Government and PA would have loved to produce those in front of the international media.

Till then let us as citizens of the world condemn what is wrong and war on humanity.

best wishes

:smitten: & :cheers:

Latest news:5 army medical officers among the nine killed,1 MEA official also among those killed...

Most likely the Pakistan Army was not satisfied the outcome of the talks in Delhi and this is the result.

However, the hatred of the Afghans against Pakistan and their proxies will only increase by incidents like this.

And Indians say we are conspiracy theorists and believe in them, while neglecting their own flavor for conspiracy theories. :rofl::rofl:

And Indians say we are conspiracy theorists and believe in them, while neglecting their own flavor for conspiracy theories. :rofl::rofl:

There were two sentences, one of which was speculative and contained the words "most likely".

The second sentence, about the justified hatred of the Afghans, was just an observation, no theory.

PM denounces violence in Kabul that claimed 9 Indians

STAFF WRITER 19:14 HRS IST

New Delhi, Feb 26 (PTI) Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today condemned the "senseless act of violence and barbarism" in Kabul, saying the Indians who were killed in the bomb attack were on a "mission of goodwill and friendship".

"I condemn in the strongest possible terms this senseless act of violence and barbarism which strikes at the core of everything a civilized society holds dear," Singh said in a statement.

He said he was deeply saddened and grieved at the loss of lives of Indian nationals in the attack which also claimed the lives of several innocent Afghan civilians.

"The Indians who have lost their lives were on a mission of goodwill and friendship, helping to construct a peaceful, democratic Afghanistan that our Afghan friends desire," Singh said.

source

NATO chief outraged by Kabul attacks

STAFF WRITER 18:36 HRS IST

Brussels, Feb 26 (AFP) NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen expressed outrage today after Taliban suicide bombers killed 16 people in dawn attacks in the centre of Kabul.

"I strongly condemn the terrorist attack which took place this morning in Kabul," Rasmussen said in a statement.

An Italian, a Frenchman and four Indians were among the dead, officials said, in one of the deadliest attacks on the Afghan capital in a year.

"Once again, the enemies of Afghanistan have killed innocent civilians, Afghans and international workers alike," Rasmussen added.

"I express my condolences to the families of those who have lost their lives, and a speedy recovery to the over 30 people who were injured."

A huge explosion and at least two smaller blasts rang out around downtown Kabul guesthouses soon after dawn as Afghanistan celebrated the birth of Muslim prophet Mohammed.

source

@Jana - interesting .. you seem to advocate cross border strikes against Indians in Afghanistan - they are fair game in your view as they are terrorists who are harming Pakistani interests. Afghan government and people take a hike - you Pakistanis will take them out.

By the same logic India and US is entitled to take on terrorists on your soil. Better move aside and let us do the dirty work!

^ :disagree: :hitwall:

HALAKU KHAN! you wanna know why there is no peace between India and Pakistan, read what you just posted above:

Your(and similar minded Indians who jump within seconds to wrongly blame us, hate just for the sake of hatred) accusations:

1) The Pak Army did it?
2) The PA did it because it was not happy with the talks
3) Implying from 2), you mean to say that the PA only wants war
4) That Pakistan (a country with an elected Govt.) organizes such things
5) That whenever we feel like it, we take it out on the Afghans

For the 5 reasons above ^, it did not even take you 5 seconds!

I think you have been hijacked by this guy and his philosophy:

55487b7a2c717c49a84c91f326bfa407.jpg

:disagree:

Last edited:
hmmm if someone from across border targets you in your country then you have the right to shout its aggression. But if you are sitting in a third country and fomenting terrorism from there against your neighbours then be ready its a fair play.

You protect your interests there and we are protecting our country against your terrorism.

can u plaz give me the hard copy of indian involment as u r saying

Back
Top Bottom