What's new

FoxNews: 'Iran Deserves To Be Annihilated'

solomon, you talk about aggrandizement and war-mongering but then forget that a country like Iran never imposed war on any other country in centuries.

it is "your people" who are doing all the sabre-rattling, occupying, displacing, terrorizing, etc.

the worst part about it?

you cry like a school-girl and then pretend to be the victim here :rofl:

Sorry for trolling other Indian members, I mean no offense to India, but just to inform you Prism, because anytime the Persians pleased they screwed your country. It didn't took Nadir Shah more than a year to make your king surrender, you spoke Persian in your courts for decades and Taj Mahal in your country is a master piece of Persian architecture.

What's the role of it in present conditions? go ask your British masters that you called them 'sahib' :lol: ask them why they're so overly obsessed with anything about Iran that whenever you go to a western newspaper you find that the most important thing on their news is about something in Iran.

Lol, Prism got owned.

Don't respond to the trolls bro. If you ignore them it kills them inside.

Sorry for trolling other Indian members, I mean no offense to India, but just to inform you Prism, because anytime the Persians pleased they screwed your country. It didn't took Nadir Shah more than a year to make your king surrender, you spoke Persian in your courts for decades and Taj Mahal in your country is a master piece of Persian architecture.

What's the role of it in present conditions? go ask your British masters that you called them 'sahib' :lol: ask them why they're so overly obsessed with anything about Iran that whenever you go to a western newspaper you find that the most important thing on their news is about something in Iran.

hahhaa,those papers write about how iranians attacked the car of embassy??how you bombed the thailand??
and how india is not blaming iran for attacks?

and your nuclear program..this is what you get in western press these days:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Lol, Prism got owned.

Don't respond to the trolls bro. If you ignore them it kills them inside.

ok ok ..:lol: you owned me:rolleyes:

hahhaa,those papers write about how iranians attacked the car of embassy??how you bombed the thailand??
and how india is not blaming iran for attacks?

and your nuclear program..this is what you get in western press these days:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

ok ok ..:lol: you owned me:rolleyes:

No, It's much more than that. They write even about the non-existent fashion laws in Iran that I've never heard of in Iran :lol: They write about anything, there's no doubt that western newspapers are obsessed with anything that could be related to Iran, even if they have no evidence to prove it. Like the case you said, even India is not blaming Iran, but from the very first day they were blaming Iran for the bombings.
Anyway, it doesn't matter what they write about, what matters is that they're overly obsessed with anything about Iran.

No, It's much more than that. They write even about the non-existent fashion laws in Iran that I've never heard of in Iran :lol: They write about anything, there's no doubt that western newspapers are obsessed with anything that could be related to Iran, even if they have no evidence to prove it. Like the case you said, even India is not blaming Iran, but from the very first day they were blaming Iran for the bombings.
Anyway, it doesn't matter what they write about, what matters is that they're overly obsessed with anything about Iran.

well only one question i have is the whole thing regarding "western style haircuts"

MAD only works when each party believes that the rational choice is to avoid war to survive. Under the mullahs Iran's demographics, economy, and political stability are now collapsing. As "Spengler" put it earlier today -
link

Lets give you a perspective:

1) Israel threatening to attack Iran's nuclear sites, and those would spread radiation in all the region. God knows how many would die.
2) Israel's core logic in dealing with Iran "they said they'll wipe israel off the map".
3) Some Israel officials even said they might use nuclear bombs against Iran.

Problem is, all of the above points are absolutely insane. Israel suspects Iran might make a bomb, so they bomb nuclear sites and spread radiation through the region, and probably using nukes in the process too, just because of FAKED quote what Iran's president said? You have to agree, its beyond stupid, and when such people claim Iranians are stupid... well, facts speaks otherwise. :azn:

this obsession is called as -ve propaganda and this is done before attacking any country financially or militarily

solomon, you talk about aggrandizement and war-mongering but then forget that a country like Iran never imposed war on any other country in centuries.
Go tell the Lebanese, Syrians, and Americans who don't remember the 1979-80 hostage crisis.

the worst part about it? you cry like a school-girl and then pretend to be the victim here :rofl:
Your attitude is the easy way out, AZ. I expected better of you than to yield to your fear of terrorists by joining yourself to their genocidal cause. Is everyone in the Pakistani Armed Forces trained to take this approach?

this obsession is called as -ve propaganda and this is done before attacking any country financially or militarily

True, it's good that you know it's propaganda, but they've been demonizing and streotyping Iran and Iranians for 3 decades and have not attacked Iran yet, why? Have you ever wondered why they haven't attacked us yet? and what makes you think that they could attack us now?

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

well only one question i have is the whole thing regarding "western style haircuts"

Ask it please.

i agree with it,we dont need one more nuclear armed nation and especially when it threatens israel too.
both need to sit together but nuclear weapon is not option

If you believe that Iran would use a nuclear weapon as soon as it was available, I would ask why? Is it because President Ahmedinejad's statements have been misinterpreted and misconstrued by Zionists and neo-cons?

If nuclear weapons are too dangerous for Iran then they are far too dangerous for Israel and America. Iran does not have a recent history of pre-emptive attacks on foreign countries. Israel and America do. They are facts.

True, it's good that you know it's propaganda, but they've been demonizing and streotyping Iran and Iranians for 3 decades and have not attacked Iran yet, why? Have you ever wondered why they haven't attacked us yet? and what makes you think that they could attack us now?

i already explained earlier why they dont want to attack iran,read my earlier post.

it has nothing related to ur military power..you will surrender on first day..mark my words.
even pakistan can take on you and win easily.They want change in your govt thats why they chose sanctions rather than military action.

U.S is in talks with taliban to settle them in power.One of the reason is iran coz iran is anti taliban.
so its your encirclement.i dont see any kind of attack militarily in near months.

If you believe that Iran would use a nuclear weapon as soon as it was available, I would ask why? Is it because President Ahmedinejad's statements have been misinterpreted and misconstrued by Zionists and neo-cons?

If nuclear weapons are too dangerous for Iran then they are far too dangerous for Israel and America. Iran does not have a recent history of pre-emptive attacks on foreign countries. Israel and America do. They are facts.

my only objective was to say that no more nuclear country should come in existence

Iran fought off Iraq which had all of the Modern weapons of the west at the time. Iranians are pretty capable military-wise.

i already explained earlier why they dont want to attack iran,read my earlier post.

it has nothing related to ur military power..you will surrender on first day..mark my words.
even pakistan can take on you and win easily.They want change in your govt thats why they chose sanctions rather than military action.

U.S is in talks with taliban to settle them in power.One of the reason is iran coz iran is anti taliban.
so its your encirclement.i dont see any kind of attack militarily in near months.

lol. You have so many wrong arguments.

First of all, the US firms pulled out of Iran's energy sector from almost 2 decades ago (few years after the Iraq-Iran war and only during Khatami era we had very limited trade with some American firms in energy sector). the USA has imposed unilateral sanctions against Iran since 3 decades ago, those are the toughest ones that the USA could impose on any other nation.
Their recent move has just made them a laughing stock of the world. They claimed that the Iranian economy would get crippled in weeks and Iran would be forced to negotiate with them over its nuclear program if they imposed sanctions on Iranian oil, everyone's seeing how their sanctions are working. We had a much worse situation backing 1980's than now and we survived.

About the Iranian military power, Pakistan is not to be underestimated, but we're well capable of defending our country. Our military power is indeed capable of deterring any country from adventurism.

About the Taliban, you must be kidding. Do you think this time it's like 1980's that they could bring the Taliban to power again? This time as the first second the USA goes out of Afghanistan, Afghanistan's politics will be heavily influenced by China, Russia, Iran and Pakistan. the USA will never bring the Taliban back to power for trillions of reasons, and if they're talking to the Taliban today it's all because they've reached a dead end in there. Had they wanted the Taliban in power, they wouldn't have removed them from power with their own hands, we all know that the Taliban was no threat to the USA at all and couldn't be a threat to them either in centuries.

Go tell the Lebanese, Syrians, and Americans who don't remember the 1979-80 hostage crisis.

I think it was not in Iran's national interests to have ever allowed the crisis to take place. But at least nobody was killed (except 8 American servicemen during a failed rescue mission)

you want to talk about hostage crises? I heard that American-supplied tanks were being used by "your" israeli military to impose a draconian siege against Yasser Arafat (a leader of a yet-to-be sovereign nation at the time) during his dying days in Ramallah. What to say of that?

do you really have the moral position here?

your people hold millions of Palestinians (even their water, gas, power and medicines) hostage, so please spare me this jargon.

Your attitude is the easy way out, AZ. I expected better of you than to yield to your fear of terrorists by joining yourself to their genocidal cause. Is everyone in the Pakistani Armed Forces trained to take this approach?

you've never even had combat experience in your natural existence and you dare to talk to me about fears? Buddy, you have no idea who you're talking to so dont even go there.

first off --- Iran isn't a "terrorist" entity. Neither is Pakistan. You can believe whatever you want, but i cant remember the last time these countries napalm bombed innocent people with intent to instill fear and terror.....I also cant remember the last time either of these countries imposed war on other countries based on a pack of lies and deception.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Ask it please.

i'm sorry, i never worded it AS a question.....

what is the wisdom behind the ban, and what on earth exactly is a "western style haircut" nowdays?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom