What's new

France Bans Muslims from Protesting against Mohammad Cartoons

Guess, France is the only country in the world that has balls to show up when it comes to dealing with Muslim extremism and their conservative laws….I support ban on all kind of religious protests, people should respect the law of land first and religious faith should be exclusively left up to the individual and it should be a private affair…at the most you can gather together in Temple, Church, Mosque etc…and pray together, but they should never be allowed to take on streets to express their concerns…!

Guess, France is the only country in the world that has balls to show up when it comes to dealing with Muslim extremism and their conservative laws….I support ban on all kind of religious protests, people should respect the law of land first and religious faith should be exclusively left up to the individual and it should be a private affair…at the most you can gather together in Temple, Church, Mosque etc…and pray together, but they should never be allowed to take on streets to express their concerns…!

that is your personal view and i do not agree with, Even still if i go with your logic, then nations have no rights to play with people emotions as well and its the duty of the gov. to make sure others do not make fun of someone's faith.

If the gov takes sides with one group (which is what france is doing) then people will take things into their own hands and its not extremism.

Saudi Arabia also has a protest ban. Ironic ain't it? :rolleyes:

Would you ban protests in India for all your reasoning? No? :lol:

And no, the French don't have any balls.

Now answer me this: Were there any violent protests by Muslims in the US?

None of you have answered that question other than posing as spineless cheerleaders.

lol, france do not have any balls agreed, that is why they have rented NATO balls lol,
NATO's balls is feeding france these days lol ...

lol, france do not have any balls agreed, that is why they have rented NATO balls lol,
NATO's balls is feeding france these days lol ...

I still fail to understand why the Nazis couldn't annihilate that pathetic nation.

Oh wait....the Americans helped them. And now they hate Americans.

Pfftt...ungrateful ba$tards...

Saudi Arabia also has a protest ban. Ironic ain't it? :rolleyes:
Saudis are not democratic system like France and their supreme leader is not elected based on free and fair voting system.. ..it requires huge balls when a leader of democratic country takes such steps as he is risks the vote bank and invite a wrath of that particular community worldwide..…,

Saudi King do all that is possible to ensure his throne is safe!

Would you ban protests in India for all your reasoning? No? :lol:
It was my personal opinion…perhaps India is not matured enough to take such bold steps….but it is possible few decades down the line…

No, the French do have balls.. :cheesy:

Now answer me this: Were there any violent protests by Muslims in the US?
Why protests, they just destroyed the WTC! :disagree:
None of you have answered that question other than posing as spineless cheerleaders.
I have answered all your questions…who is posing as spineless cheerleaders :lol:

^^^Well Elvis, you lot make it appear as if all Muslims are globally guilty. Despite violence happened in a handful of Muslim nations and that drama in Sydney.

It's like:
Muslim = Problem.

But if you lot are hiding your hatred for Islam and Muslims through such ignorant comments like "But Muslims just destroyed WTC!", then that's understandable.

No point in debating with them boys...

^^^Well Elvis, you lot make it appear as if all Muslims are globally guilty. Despite violence happened in a handful of Muslim nations and that drama in Sydney.

It's like:
Muslim = Problem.

But if you lot are hiding your hatred for Islam and Muslims through such ignorant comments like "But Muslims just destroyed WTC!", then that's understandable.

No point in debating with them boys...

these indians always take sides of non-muslims, but they never have balls to say what is right , root cause is basically gov. taking sides with the people who are extremist non-muslims.

France have balls, that is the biggest joke of century :) lol

these indians always take sides of non-muslims, but they never have balls to say what is right , root cause is basically gov. taking sides with the people who are extremist non-muslims.

France have balls, that is the biggest joke of century :) lol

Well, their government do play communal politics. The nature of which is difficult to understand.

But what I do know is that it is a very dangerous game they play if you ask me.

I still fail to understand why the Nazis couldn't annihilate that pathetic nation.

Oh wait....the Americans helped them. And now they hate Americans.

Pfftt...ungrateful ba$tards...

The same logic happens to India and conservative BD's here.

Back
Top Bottom