What's new

France election: polls open with Macron and Le Pen vying closely for presidency

I think LePen win because most of Macron supporters are very old people and they may decide not to leave their nursing homes to vote.

index.png

Who are you supporting and why?

To be honest I voted for Macron,might not be perfect on all subjects,might not support him on all subjects but he's among the most capable presidents we had over the previous ones and there's no credible opposition,all others are just clowns.

Very close - Macro will do it looking at the figures...

I think Macron is better for Putin than LePen. LePen is nationalist. Very fascist. Like Boris Johnson. LePen would leave EU and arm Ukraine.

Le Pen has promised to move away from this meaningless war madness against Russia. Sure, she's not the sharpest in the toolbox, but she has enough sense to veer France away from the Anglo-American insanity.

Meanwhile from what I understand, Le Pen is resonating quite well with the French people these days, though Macron remains the favourite.

After seeing how Russian army performed in war, I don't think west European countries should worry about Russia invasion anymore. It's meaningless to stay in NATO. Which is a tool that only serves Anglo-Saxon interest.

To be honest I voted for Macron,might not be perfect on all subjects,might not support him on all subjects but he's among the most capable presidents we had over the previous ones and there's no credible opposition,all others are just clowns.

It shows young leaders are also very capable

1649692914068.png

Macron will win, Le Pen is bat$hit insane to put it mildly.

Far right is getting bigger and bigger

Back
Top Bottom