What's new

France orders mosque closed after 'unacceptable' preaching

French Allowed Offensive material against Islam under the guise of Free Speech, so If some French Citizens wants Shariah in France so what's wrong? Are you saying that those Muslim French are not French Citizen? France is a hypocrite cuntry, and their history is full of genocide, Mass slaughter and hate against Islam.
You didn't answer my question.

That's a direct result of colonialism

These countries raped the resources of multiple people's for a few hundred years, they built up their own countries with these resources, those people's then followed them back

The idol worshipers call it Karma, alot of people will just cause it serves you right
It is fair about France and Britain. Most of European countries did not have colonies.

France is secular, but what it is doing is the opposite of secularism. Secularism means non-interference of the state in the affairs of freedom of religion. I also note that it focuses entirely on Muslims and protects other religious groups, such as Jews, with what is called anti-Semitism and others. As we are in 2022, France is still in the Middle Ages.

France is secular, but what it is doing is the opposite of secularism. Secularism means non-interference of the state in the affairs of freedom of religion. I also note that it focuses entirely on Muslims and protects other religious groups, such as Jews, with what is called anti-Semitism and others. As we are in 2022, France is still in the Middle Ages.
Because certain mosques there preach "jihad" and have extremist views against France and Christians.

Enough is enough. Stop playing victim all the time. Did you see how many terrorist attacks happened in France and Britain a few years ago? It is their right to protect their society.

It is fair about France and Britain. Most of European countries did not have colonies.

And that's fair too

Personally I am fine with countries such as Greece or Poland not wanting migrants, at the end of the day people can just hate them back if they think they are being unfair that's just life, but it's also their right to their own culture or way of life

So Poland, Greece, Bulgaria etc do what you want it's your country if any one feels aggrieved they can just hate them, don't buy anything from them or whatever it dosent matter, everyone gets a choice

However colonialism only really ended in the last 50 years for many countries and those few hundred years of being ripped off was massive

So the french had a brutal colonial regime in. Africa for example

So the french complaining about Africans turning up in France after hundreds of years of abusing those people and their countries and resources is pathetic

Because certain mosques there preach "jihad" and have extremist views against France and Christians.

Enough is enough. Stop playing victim all the time. Did you see how many terrorist attacks happened in France and Britain a few years ago? It is their right to protect their society.

Look at the mirror before judging others

And that's fair too

Personally I am fine with countries such as Greece or Poland not wanting migrants, at the end of the day people can just hate them back if they think they are being unfair that's just life, but it's also their right to their own culture or way of life

So Poland, Greece, Bulgaria etc do what you want it's your country if any one feels aggrieved they can just hate them, don't buy anything from them or whatever it dosent matter, everyone gets a choice

However colonialism only really ended in the last 50 years for many countries and those few hundred years of being ripped off was massive

So the french had a brutal colonial regime in. Africa for example

So the french complaining about Africans turning up in France after hundreds of years of abusing those people and their countries and resources is pathetic
I am not speaking about Poland or Bulgaria, but about Germany, Norway, Sweden etc. They did not have colonies, so you can not justify migrants in Sweden by colonial suppression.

Look at the mirror before judging others

When you have people going as immigrants to Western countries and then they behave like they own these countries,they talk about "jihad" and "taking over" and making it part of their caliphates or whatever,what do you expect?

Enough with playing victims. When you do that,you are excusing the extremists and covering them.

My good man,we're not people who hate others. We are very hospitable people. But when you have hundreds of thousands of immigrants flooding your country and the majority of them are "sausagefest" and not really the brightest or best of their own countries,
it's becoming a problem. Imagine the Americans emptying their prisons and sending all these men to Pakistan. Or India sending some millions of Hindus to Pakistan as immigrants. And crime rate going high and having these people demand that you respect their rights and religion more. And then having them breed 4-5 kids each.

I'm sorry,but I don't want to see Europe become an islamic colony.

I am not speaking about Poland or Bulgaria, but about Germany, Norway, Sweden etc. They did not have colonies, so you can not justify migrants in Sweden by colonial suppression.

Migration happens around the world, the vast majority of migrants have committed no crimes,

Most of these countries are open societies, not closed and see upon balance that migration is a benefit

Especially if they can brain drain the developing world, some of the most successful members of these societies can be migrants or the children of migrants

And society can become diverse in every way from food to culture

That is not to say there aren't downsides and conflicts but open societies by enlarge tend to be far superior to closed ones and the exchange of ideas a basis of progression

My good man,we're not people who hate others. We are very hospitable people. But when you have hundreds of thousands of immigrants flooding your country and the majority of them are "sausagefest" and not really the brightest or best of their own countries,
it's becoming a problem. Imagine the Americans emptying their prisons and sending all these men to Pakistan. Or India sending some millions of Hindus to Pakistan as immigrants. And crime rate going high and having these people demand that you respect their rights and religion more. And then having them breed 4-5 kids each.

I'm sorry,but I don't want to see Europe become an islamic colony.

Yeah bruv it's all pretty much hatred, but it always goes two ways

The world is changing for better or worse what is happening is happening

Yeah bruv it's all pretty much hatred, but it always goes two ways
It's turning into hatred when you see hundreds of thousands of "refugees" and illegal immigrants,trying to force their way into your country.

untitled.png

12495071_960733770712745_1056667165824525177_n.jpg

11225186_901862399849807_1030070564963376084_o.jpg

CnabSZcWIAApdW5.jpg

refugees2.jpg

islamic invasion of europe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom