What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

Again, if the face is the symbol of beauty of a woman, so are the eyes. Cover the eyes completely too, not in a 'netted' eye cover like a niqab. Even with the niqab, a woman's eyes can be seen (albeit less prominently), so a niqab isn't "adequate" either. This is insanity.

His Pro-China comments seemed to be very unnatural and liberately pretending as i checked his record of posting.

No wonder he hates the friendship between China and Pakistan so much.

I looked it up. He highlights things like " How China crushes Muslim bla bla bla," . He repeated that many many times, to a point where it starts to look odd.
Check the following,

However, they should not even think about anything that challenges the government. Any groups that have link with foreign governments or christian organizations even by names should take their hands off anything that even remotely look like challenging government. Otherwise, you will only have them to have their freedom taken away.

However, if you are jumping up and down with those terrorism slogans and trying to sabotaging my country, the only thing waiting for you is a bullet in the head, as simple as that.

BTW, we can save the money to go through those lengthy trials that are so popular in the west. We have our better use for our money.

Let's leave ephone alone guys, he has already discredited himself more than anyone else could have done.

I have no need/or interest to get any credit from fanatics like you.

Actually, it will really be an insult to me if I get any credit from fanatics like you.

I looked it up. He highlights things like " How China crushes Muslim bla bla bla," . He repeated that many many times, to a point where it starts to look odd.
Check the following,

What part of my comments are unnatural? Aren't our Chinese way handling terrorists the best way?

BTW, we Chinese do not crush any moderate normal muslims. We only handle those muslim terrorists/separatists cruelly. Well, we handle any type of terrorists/separatists cruelly as well.

Still avoiding it I see. I thought you were an Chinese expert.:lol:

Avoiding what? Those Chinese letters cannot be translated into any meaningful sentence. Do not defraud those foreigners who do not read Chinese.

There is nothing against dressing like this. At least, facial identification software will work in this case.

QUOTE=Raja.Pakistani;1672216]Dude there are many alternate. Identity card can be issue for women who wear burqa or Niqab on regular basis. Terrorist can wear sucide jacket so should we stop wearing jackets because terrorist used jacket for sucide attacks?

so you can't stop suicide attacks at all having ID cards for them does not stop it being a security threat whats the point of having an ID card when you can't even identify them coz their face is covered ? lol it could be anyone under there and it's just not practical to go round lifting veils of every single burqa clad woman to see if its who they say they are but banning full face covering makes it much more difficult to hide and jacket is completely different it's worn to keep warm it does not hide your identity while burqa is for modesty but you don't need it since you can be modest without hiding your face so why can't they just wear abayas or hijabs

Isn't this good enough ?
abaya1.jpg

hijab_ramadan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Let's leave ephone alone guys, he has already discredited himself more than anyone else could have done.

We are just having some fun !!

I don't really care much about Burqa. When kids see a Burqa, they usually freak out ! It is a twisted creation of the Saudis. Sarkozy dragging France to the same gutter where the wahabis thrive.

Again, if the face is the symbol of beauty of a woman, so are the eyes. Cover the eyes completely too, not in a 'netted' eye cover like a niqab. Even with the niqab, a woman's eyes can be seen (albeit less prominently), so a niqab isn't "adequate" either. This is insanity.

There are some women who cover eyes too in Afghan culture :P
url]

burqa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom