What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

However, imams preaching terrorisms in mosques, forcing children into religious study instead of regular schools or separate them from interactions with regular local children .
Have you ever been in any mosque to listen the preaching of imam? I am sure you never been in mosque so how do u know that all imams are preaching terrorism ? I never seen any ignorant/bigot person like you and there is no treatment of negativity exist in ur mind. Keep burning in hate and bigotry. There is nothing wrong getting understanding of ur religous belief and islam is peaceful religion and those who commit terrorism they are not representative of islam but those 99.9 percent muslims who are living peacefully with others are representative of islam. You are blind so you cannot look at those peace loving muslims

The question is why should Saudi Arabia reciprocate for French Muslims? What connection does Saudi Arabia have with French Muslims that obligates them to reciprocate for French Muslims?

This is common sense stuff. What French Law has to do with sh*t going in in Saudi Arabia. Think about this, "Why are you poor, because he is rich."

You would expect people to argue about the technicalities of the Law, French values, rights, and the remedy one has against the Law.

Have you ever been in any mosque to listen the preaching of imam? I am sure you never been in mosque so how do u know that all imams are preaching terrorism ? I never seen any ignorant/bigot person like you and there is no treatment of negativity exist in ur mind. Keep burning in hate and bigotry. There is nothing wrong getting understanding of ur religous belief and islam is peaceful religion and those who commit terrorism they are not representative of islam but those 99.9 percent muslims who are living peacefully with others are representative of islam. You are blind so you cannot look at those peace loving muslims

Ignore the troll. It is pointless.

I have not said anything at all about Muslims. All I have said in the post above is that its a woman's choice to wear a hijab or not. About the Muzzle, bit you may now say that it was a non serious comment,. But nonetheless it was in very poor taste. If a woman wants to wear a muzzle it should remain her choice, and I have no right to say that she should, let alone force her to do so.

Now about the similarity between the French and Saudi Arabians. Both are trying to be coercive in imposing dress codes, just that the French have started doing it now and the Saudis have been doing it for years. Understand that. Therefore, the Saudis have been putting something similar to muzzles on women who may not want to wear it. So that is also unjustified and in poor taste. Now don't try to tell me that the Saudis are also doing it in some kind of non-serious way! Both Saudi Arabia and France, therefore (without their knowing it) are so connected.

And if your own comments (non-serious ?) about that woman's looks etc did not display bigotry and prejudice then what can be said. Where did rascism come into my comments, since I did not even mention the Saudis so far. Its only in this post that I have even written the word "Saudi".
So may be you should try to comprehend................... or what?

Sorry I confused you with Tiki Tam Tam with reference to the Saudis.

Are you an idiot or what? Read what I have written carefully. Where the heck I say ALL the imams preaching terrorism?

It has been widely reported that there are imams both in U.S., U.K, Germany, Holland, Canada and etc who preach terrorism and encourage suicide attacks for the past 10 years at least. I do not have to be in a mosque since those MI6, CIA, FBI, Mossad and all other types of anti-terrorism agencies have already infiltrated into various of terrorism networks, mosques to get those bastards revealed in public.

I have said tons of times that moderate muslims are more than welcome and China is no exception as well. I suppose moderate muslims are those peace loving muslims.

Well, those muslim fundamentalists/extremists/terrorists or whatever name you give them, are welcome to go to hell on a fast lane.

I am not accustomed to seeing women looking like that. She isn't exactly Miss World is she? I think it would be better for everyone if she wore the face veil.

Well, it is better you wear it first before asking any women to do so.

well, I just saw this news:

Honor killing: U.S. Iraqi imprisoned for murdering daughter - National public safety | Examiner.com

Would I be labelled as anti-islam again for posting this or someones within muslim communities seriously examine its own tolerance issue??? Will Quran allow this type of thing happen?

Where are those religious scholars? Why cannot they stand up to issue a directive or reach consensus to teach your fellow muslims what is wrong???

Where does this guy learn his weird "value" and using murder to keep his "value"???

It seems that so many make a big fuss that the French is so unfair towards muslims. The world is also so unfair targeting towards muslims for this or that.

Well, anyone has seriously thought about why???

It seems that so many make a far cry that the French is so unfair towards muslims. The world is also so unfair targeting towards muslims for this or that.

Well, anyone has seriously thought about why???

"Loud cry" professor, loud cry. "Far cry" means "something very different from".

Even an ESL flunkee knows that.

Well, I was lectured by members here telling me how tolerant islam is and apostasy is not a problem. One guy even gave me a link and a picture showing a former muslim guy leaving islam without any problem.

Here is what I get from a Iranian member:

In Islam apostasy is punishable by death. And anyways, that's another topic for another day. The fact is that in Iran it is a crime to change your religion and nobody is even allowed to change religion according to law, except from other religions to Islam. Islam is officially the state religion and Islamic law is state law.

Is this type of apostasy treatment for Iran only or just the same in any part of muslim world? Who is telling the lie here???

ESL flunkee did well on this one. Nobody is perfect.

Well that's a fluke alright, professor.

Just in this tiny little thread, let's see what a "flunkee" can spot:

Well, it is better you wear it first before asking any women to do so.

工农兵大学 doesn't teach about plurals ... I suppose we are all victims one way or another.

However, imams preaching terrorisms in mosques

O wait, maybe they do teach you sumthin' about plurals ... :azn:

Where the heck I say ALL the imams preaching terrorism?

I suppose this could be a sentence. I am just not sure if this was an English sentence.

The world is also so unfair targeting towards muslims for this or that.

"Toward" is gratuitous unless all verbs are prepositional in your dictionary.

and all other types of anti-terrorism agencies have already infiltrated into various of terrorism networks, mosques to get those bastards revealed in public

Ditto for the word "into" ... and what is this "infiltrated into various of networks?" :what: Is that what happens when they get rid of TOEFL as a requirement? Or did you hire someone to "pass" it?

Allow this ESL flunkee to humbly help you face reality professor. You don't know grammar. You don't know "Muslims". You don't know Pakistan. You don't know India ... You hardly know China, and you think you know America.

But do preach on.

Many in my family wear hijab all of them with their own choice.......... Tell me how it is medieval? unlike footbinding it doesnt hurt u or break ur bones does it? While its all according to our religion.... then who the hell r u t rant abt it? r the muslims in france or usa forcing ur women to wear it?
NO..........Ur women r free to dress however they like...... wear a bikini or jeans...... we dnt care.

LIVE N LET LIVE......... No law gives u the right to abuse my freedom of lifestyle....... So remain in ur limits.........Otherwise u n the terrorists r no different...........both trying to push their own crap on others.

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER !

About infiltrate into, I give you the following link for you to learn:

infiltrate into - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

About target towards, this one is for you to learn:

http://minnesotaindependent.com/628...n-cause-pushes-target-towards-clean-elections

Well that's a fluke alright, professor.

Just in this tiny little thread, let's see what a "flunkee" can spot:

工农兵大学 doesn't teach about plurals ... I suppose we are all victims one way or another.

O wait, maybe they do teach you sumthin' about plurals ... :azn:

[/U]
I suppose this could be a sentence. I am just not sure if this was an English sentence.

"Toward" is gratuitous unless all verbs are prepositional in your dictionary.

Ditto for the word "into" ... and what is this "infiltrated into various of networks?" :what: Is that what happens when they get rid of TOEFL as a requirement? Or did you hire someone to "pass" it?

Allow this ESL flunkee to humbly help you face reality professor. You don't know grammar. You don't know "Muslims". You don't know Pakistan. You don't know India ... You hardly know China, and you think you know America.

But do preach on.

Back
Top Bottom