What's new

France Tightens Controls on Chinese Investment to Protect Tech

I hope you mongo know that this would be the end of the world... luckly your Xi is not as dumb as you are
Unfortunately French politicians are dumb as you

that copy more than enough to throw your country back to stone age :D
France is not an independent country. It lives by the US world order. I've been to France recently. Trust me it's got no future except a haven for illegal Africans and syrians.
Every 6/10 people I see in Paris are non Anglo French

When chinese members run out of argument they ;

-Divert the subject of the discussion
-They threaten to nuke you
-They call you an Indian
-They use personnal attacks.

This...

Anytime you challenge the "China Rise" narrative that they love to peddle here, they will resort to personal attacks.

They even call me an Indian because I predict India will act as a counterweight to China in the Asia Pacific.:lol:

Wise descision, any country does this. I don't really see the problem here

-Divert the subject of the discussion
-They threaten to nuke you
-They call you an Indian
-They use personnal attacks.
You can add:
- Call you brainwashed.
- They start to use your country's (or even society) horrible parts of history to somehow try to prove their point
- After clearly 'proving' you're an indian (because you said something mildly positive about India or beign critical about China), they start to call you 'Hindu fascist'.
- They get openly rascist. (even in this very thread)

But to be fair, every nation has its rotten apples here...

Lol seriously chinese members should research more before talking... Since being an idiot is a bless for some but it causes you being humilated as seen in this thread.

Is macron's begging in China successful, i heard he had a speech in Chinese just so the Chinese leadership will notice him, lmao talk about being desperate.

Is that what the West has done for decades, if not centuries, to weaker countries?. When you were strong, if other countries wanted to protect their companies, you lectured them about globalization and punished them. Now it is you who is in weaker side and you say it is "your right". The world will be never balanced. If you are weak, it will be other countries to set the rule for you and you have no right, unless you accept to be North Korea.

By the way, are Muslim woman in France still be stripped naked at beach to protect your "liberte"?
Nowadays macron ony act like a tough guy in some minor african countries, he can't do in China and have to be polite because he's scared of getting bitchslapped by the Chinese officials.

I hope you mongo know that this would be the end of the world... luckly your Xi is not as dumb as you are

Unlike some of the hyper nationalist keyboard Warriors here that act like they have control of their own country's military like it's a toy or something..

Their leaders are much more rational and live in the real world.

Just a bunch of chest thumping and not even worth falling into that trap.

It always comes down to "we will nuke you" or "we destroy you" Or some silly garbage like that.

my personal experience with chinese as tourists ...
not the chinese living and working in the german society...
they have exactly the same behaivor of the chinese boys posting here ... loud and arrogant... I have a chinese female friend running here own business in Frankfurt... even she as chinese is mostly pissed off by the bad behaivor of their fellow countryman... she will never go back to China just for family visit but never again to life there.
I know a lot of people from aisa... japan china vietnam south korea... the worst behaivor I have ever seen of asian are from chinese tourist.... the most friendly clam quiet and restrained people from asia are in my eyes the japanese... alwasy friendly always smiling never showing a bad behaivor... and you easy notice them ...always in a hurry because they want to see all of europe in 10 days... :D

my personal experience with chinese as tourists ...
not the chinese living and working in the german society...
they have exactly the same behaivor of the chinese boys posting here ... loud and arrogant... I have a chinese female friend running here own business in Frankfurt... even she as chinese is mostly pissed off by the bad behaivor of their fellow countryman... she will never go back to China just for family visit but never again to life there.
I know a lot of people from aisa... japan china vietnam south korea... the worst behaivor I have ever seen of asian are from chinese tourist.... the most friendly clam quiet and restrained people from asia are in my eyes the japanese... alwasy friendly always smiling never showing a bad behaivor... and you easy notice them ...always in a hurry because they want to see all of europe in 10 days... :D
It's true, mostly from old generations... The youngster are far better, better Educated, and adapt themselfs before hand when visiting... (Young Chinese, know about those stereotypes regarding such behavior).
Per exemples,Chinese Tourist will see louder, less respectuful than them, the SK tourists...

And let's not take the ones in this Forum as a generalisation... Since the Good one ( and there is few, who are extremely interesting, well balanced and respectful) are quiet and not very present out there... while the others are the ones Screaming the most... in an attempt to fill a void...

Those particular Arrogant, Disrespectuful members who act that way... got this complex of inferiority...about their Nation, from what they heard from elsewhere (Like China backwards,poor,slaves, copycats etc...) So they will scream at any opportunity to put their achievement ahead... it's an understandable way to do so... but How it's expressed outthere is stupid and Childish, AND should be POINTED.

And I, share your view on Japanese also...

Last edited:
French cars are a joke. Peugeot, get the **** out of here lol! Btw did you know China tested thermonuclear bomb before France?

Wow genius! That's what private and profit seeking companies do. You need to change your name to Great Dumbass :lol:
change your name to jack a$$ law....i am talking about country not company

Back
Top Bottom