What's new

France to sell Egypt 30 fighter jets in $4.5 bln deal -report

I believe Egypt will get JF-17. To replace bulk of Mig-21 and F-16 that cannot fire BVRAAM.

Wait for the good news soon.

Would be a stupid decision, whats Egypt going for a United Nations airforce. This is a criticism of Egyptian planners.

The army has same problem.in regards to tanks, they have huge numbers of M1 tanks equipped with 120mm guns, now buying T90s with 125mm guns. Why?

Look brother most of the world major air forces to reduce multiple aircraft inventory to 2-3 type to reduce logistic/maintenance costs and other related issues, prime examples are USAF/Russian air force/PLAAF
These you are talking about have more than 10 types of warplanes in their inventory..and they are upgrading not reducing..

From where egypt is getting these money

In last 5 yrs tgey bought
Rafale
SU 35
MIG 35
FREMM FRIGATE
LHD FROM FRANCE
APACHES
CHIIKOOK
ETC

we and egypt has same economy but yet they r buying these weapons like toys

french will want money, US give them money to buy stuff.. a part of peace deal with Israel

Will Egypt finally receive Meteor Missiles?
That goes without saying..and 300 of them..
Would be a stupid decision, whats Egypt going for a United Nations airforce. This is a criticism of Egyptian planners.

The army has same problem.in regards to tanks, they have huge numbers of M1 tanks equipped with 120mm guns, now buying T90s with 125mm guns. Why?
WOW.. criticism.. problems.. That are only in your head.. HaHa!

Alot of people have voiced same criticism. For some reason you cant see that.

These you are talking about have more than 10 types of warplanes in their inventory..and they are upgrading not reducing..
Tell me Brother Does Egypt has a Budget like USAF/PLAAF/Russian Air force to support so many types from so many different sources???

mostly reducing/ replacing old types
Mostly adding light fighters.. not reducing anything..
Tell me Brother Does Egypt has a Budget like USAF/PLAAF/Russian Air force to support so many types from so many different sources???
Look at the quantities ..Egypt does not have thousands of each type..
Alot of people have voiced same criticism. For some reason you cant see that.
There is always criticism of anything even the most positive ones.. some people are just made to criticize.. it is a state of mind..

Awesome! Not that I don’t believe you, but do you have any source that confirms that Egypt actually received or about to receive Meteor missiles? Last I read was that France didn’t give them to Egypt due to Israel’s objection. Thanks 🙏🏼

Awesome! Not that I don’t believe you, but do you have any source that confirms that Egypt actually received or about to receive Meteor missiles? Last I read was that France didn’t give them to Egypt due to Israel’s objection. Thanks 🙏🏼
Usrael has no leverage on France.. those were rumors mostly..The Meteor was included in the first Rafale deal.. but it works only on F3 upgrade to which the Egyptian Rafales have been upgraded very recently.. so it is certainly coming and more so with this new deal too..

Mostly adding light fighters.. not reducing anything..
F-35/J-20/J-35/Su-57 is light for you??? F-35 is replacing F-16/F-/A18/A-10 and some of oldest F-15, J-20 is replacing old Su-27/Su-30MKK and J-8, J-35 will be replacing J-7/ oldest J-10A etc etc, and look bro these fighters takes time to be replace

Usrael has no leverage on France.. those were rumors mostly..The Meteor was included in the first Rafale deal.. but it work only on F3 upgrade to which the Egyptian Rafales have been upgraded very recently.. so it is certainly coming and more so with this new deal too..

So I am assuming we should see them soon just like we saw SCALP EG long-range cruise missiles during the joint French/Egyptian maneuvers that took place recently. I actually don’t think these were just rumors. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom