What's new

Featured France urges Middle Eastern countries to stop boycott of French products

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't that another attack
nope! thats our boot up their Little French asses!

They have declared war on Islam and now this little country SHALL DIE for good of the human kind!
I am shocked. Do you put your finger on a hot stove and then complain when your finger gets burned?

F
thats why Turkish Pres. has said that the French leader should seek mental help!
He is simply not fit for the office! Both him and his opposition leader Maria Le Pan!
I am shocked. Do you put your finger on a hot stove and then complain when your finger gets burned?

F
thats why Turkish Pres. has said that the French leader should seek mental help!
He is simply not fit for the office! Both him and his opposition leader Maria Le Pan!

France was clearly provoking Muslims. I just assumed it was ready to go forward with an anti-Muslim campaign.

I thought France was like a charging crusader.

France needs to make up its mind. Is France embarking on a hardline anti-Muslim campaign or isn't it?

The thing I'm reminded of is the US campaign in Vietnam. The US goes into Vietnam but doesn't have the will to fight to the finish.

Muslims should double, triple down on opposition to France. France has shown weakness.

They provoked Muslims but they are lacking in will. They have overplayed their hand.

This is an opportunity for Muslims to rally, to show their resolve, to give another defeat for France and to score a victory for Islam and Muslims.
and how about rest of yr post! i hundred percent agree with you!

Little france of mere sixty seven million must know that it cant get away with declaring war on Islam and can get away with it that too when we Muslims are 2 billion of the earth's total eight billion population.

We will not just strangulate you rather choke you and annihilate you off yr worthless existence from the face of the Earth for the good of the human kind!

Last edited:
Myself, I thought the big strategic blunder was when they actually put blasphemous cartoons on the government buildings.

If Macron had just denounced "Islamists," or whatever and left it at that- I think Muslims would have been divided. More conservative Muslims would have rightly been against a campaign to try to force Westernization of Muslims but liberal Muslims would have been eager to go along as they're A-okay with Westernization.

But even liberal Muslims- do they really want to be defending the insulting of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Even if they hate Islam and semi-secretly want to undermine it, water it down and turn it into a joke like much of the Christianity of today- would they really want to be seen openly defending insulting Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)? They would lose credibility.

If Macron had just stopped at being against "Islamic separatists" who don't believe in liberal Western values- there could have been a pitting of liberal Muslims against conservative Muslims.

Macron has gone way too far, the willingness isn't there to back up a hardline anti-Muslim campaign and even liberal Muslims to a large degree aren't going to want to help him. Even sjw feminist Muslim types aren't going to want to be seen defending this.

I think Muslims have got to take advantage of this. I think the door is wide open for Muslims to gain a victory here. Even the most liberal Muslim would be in a very awkward situation to try to defend France's actions.

I think this is an opportunity for Muslims to gain a glorious victory and I think Muslims should take advantage of it. In the future, God willing, countries like France will think twice before provoking Muslims and insulting Islam in such a way.

The cartoons, insults... these things come and go.... but the sense of unity and solidarity that Muslims can build over this.... that could have long-term effects that work to strengthen Muslims.
Dude! yr gaining a huge respect in my eyes! well done champ!

I want this feeling to be strongly shared by the Muslim leaders specially! to finally MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF FRANCE!

Pakistan has also kicked out French from our ASW helicopters tender! Now Total and Internet provider services like QuBee are next!

These both are French as far as im aware of as well as boycott/ban their all beauty products! ASAP!

We have french TOTAL petrol pumps everywhere in Pakistan. Don't use them. Use shell or pso. If we are a nation, we must stop buying fuel from total.

That's a great point. Pakistan is a nation of 220 million plus. There has to be awareness among the ordinary folk. Boycotting TOTAL will send a very strong message to these French bigots.

For Pakistanis, it is very important to understand that on nation to nation level, one to one, France has been going totally against the geopolitical interest of Pakistan. Here are the few points:

1) France has blocked many attempts in UN security council to push the Kashmir issue.
2) It has blocked listing of Indians in the UN terror list.
3) It is providing all sorts of help to Indian militarily against Pakistan.
4) FATF is a Paris based entity.

That's a great point. Pakistan is a nation of 220 million plus. There has to be awareness among the ordinary folk. Boycotting TOTAL will send a very strong message to these French bigots.

For Pakistanis, it is very important to understand that on nation to nation level, one to one, France has been going totally against the geopolitical interest of Pakistan. Here are the few points:

1) France has blocked many attempts in UN security council to push the Kashmir issue.
2) It has blocked listing of Indians in the UN terror list.
3) It is providing all sorts of help to Indian militarily against Pakistan.
4) FATF is a Paris based entity.

Good, more of this needs to happen, a total decoupling between the First and Third world including people-to-people exchange.

We have french TOTAL petrol pumps everywhere in Pakistan. Don't use them. Use shell or pso. If we are a nation, we must stop buying fuel from total.
Use Attock or Go instead. Shell destroys wallets and PSO destroys engines.

France Begs ? Or Arab Begs ?

Arab Badus are @$$ lickers of Israel & West.. Lol

Aik tu Pakistan ko koi ghass nahi dalta,,, Oper se FATF sar ka dard bana huwa hai,

Idhar bycott bycott ki rat lagaye huwi hai...
France ne hamara bycott ker diya to.. ?

Does anyone have any comprehensive list of french brands sold worldwide? Already started by replacing two items that I recognise. I will be making an active effort to avoid anything French.

French president needs mental treatment .. erdogan was right

I am not sure why its only Erdogan and Imran Khan who spoken against Macron.

From Indonesia to Morocco, protecting the honour of Prophet (PBUH) is not your duty? Rest of the Muslim world need to take their fingers out from their behind.

Does anyone have any comprehensive list of french brands sold worldwide? Already started by replacing two items that I recognise. I will be making an active effort to avoid anything French.
9BC274B3-8A66-408E-9117-621C65855AB5.jpeg

I am not sure why its only Erdogan and Imran Khan who spoken against Macron.

From Indonesia to Morocco, protecting the honour of Prophet (PBUH) is not your duty? Rest of the Muslim world need to take their fingers out from their behind.

ALL other Muslims countries are cucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom