What's new

France wants to be a gateway for Pakistan to Europe: French ambassador

Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
france-wants-to-welcome-pakistani-students-in-french-universities-french-ambassador-1489740035-3057.jpg

Agencies

inShare
French ambassador to Pakistan Martine Dorance has said France wants to be a gateway for Pakistan to Europe and will welcome more students for receiving higher education in the French universities.

“We will welcome more students from Pakistan in our country. We want to be a gateway to Europe for Pakistan,” said the ambassador in her brief remarks at a reception she hosted on the occasion of French Higher Education Week and to celebrate Francophonie Day late yesterday.

The ambassador said a 21 member delegation of French universities was already here to visit higher seats of learning in the Federal Capital as well as in Karachi and Lahore. The basic objective of their visit was to foster relations with Pakistani universities and further strengthen cooperation between Paris and Islamabad in academic and scientific fields, she added.

Francophonie Day is one of the biggest linguistic event celebrated since long by 900 million people across the world hence there were many good reasons to learn French, said the ambassador.

The Chairman of the Higher Education (HEC) Dr. Mukhtar Ahmed on the occasion told the media that the visit of the representatives of French universities would help strengthen academic cooperation between the two countries.It would provide both sides an opportunity to discuss various issues regarding higher education, he said.

He said, of the 705 Pakistani students sent to France on scholarships for higher education, 400 students have already completed PhDs from many French universities.

The two countries were also cooperating in the field of Culture and Pakistan would hold an exhibition in France in August next year where it would display pieces of archeology, said Dr. Mukhtar.

The reception besides others was attended by diplomats from different countries and representatives of the French universities visiting Pakistan to explore new avenues of cooperation in the field of higher education between the two countries

Always room for collaboration for economical projects that is our policy always. Great to see such offer from France

And we after all are still flying Mirage fighter jets in our airforce certainly france has played a role for national defence matters in in recent past

He said, of the 705 Pakistani students sent to France on scholarships for higher education, 400 students have already completed PhDs from many French universities.

Why dont Pakistani journalists ever ask the right questions? What were the fields the majority of these Phd's are in and how many return to Pakistan etc etc....

Why dont Pakistani journalists ever ask the right questions? What were the fields the majority of these Phd's are in and how many return to Pakistan etc etc....

^^^
Most of them are only interested in exclusive news or a information which can be use in running live tickets for a day. But trust me journalists in Pakistan much much and MUCH better then their Indian counterparts. We have awful lot of journalists ( Samvadata's / Sahafis) they're so odious don't even bothered to show India in a bad limelight in order obtain good rating for a day on contrary you're lucky to have Journalist like - Ejaz Haider (Bay Laag), Nasim Zahra,Talat and most importantly Aisha Baqsh:P. I never miss her postcard report. :D

Regards,
Jailer

^^^
Most of them are only interested in exclusive news or a information which can be use in running live tickets for a day. But trust me journalists in Pakistan much much and MUCH better then their Indian counterparts. We have awful lot of journalists ( Samvadata's / Sahafis) they're so odious don't even bothered to show India bad limelight in order obtain good rating for a day on contrary you're lucky to have Journalist like - Ejaz Haider (Bay Laag), Nasim Zahra,Talat and most importantly Aisha Baqsh:P. I never miss her postcard report. :D

Regards,
Jailer

I trust Pakistani journalists. A lot of them are paid hacks who will write anything for anyone provided the money is right. Journalism in Pakistan is a business not a check and balance on the Govt. It is one of the most corrupt institutions of Pakistan.

I trust Pakistani journalists. A lot of them are paid hacks who will write anything for anyone provided the money is right. Journalism in Pakistan is a business not a check and balance on the Govt. It is one of the most corrupt institutions of Pakistan.

^^^

This is a most common disease widely spread across the world and it is very contagious. No country and it is media be it is digital or print is immune to it. They spread lies and mis-information day in and all night.

Regards,
Jailer

Pakistanis can learn any language. My friend went to Iceland for a holiday and bumped into two Pakistani fisherman who worked on a local trawler in Reykjavik. They spoke fluent Viking.
Viking is a language?

they all are hypocrite brain dead libtards

I don't know why you included Nasim Zehra there......she has in the past been associated with the establishment in formulating important strategic policies of the state and I have never seen her dissing the army as an institution or blindly following the American line.

Similarly Talat will come of as pro-PML these days but he is hardly a libtard. As an example just recently he went hard after Hussain Haqqani and the PPP after that article and got a lot of flak from libtards on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom