What's new

France will be Muslim Majority State in 39 years

Its says...40 % of russia Army will be Muslim

Its claims 50 % newborns in Netherland are muslims

muslim born in 2025 in belgium will be 50%

1 in 3 newborn in Europe will be muslim

Germany will be A muslim State by 2050 ! thats what German Offical Goverment said :)

Germany will be A muslim State by 2050 ! thats what German Offical Goverment said :)

Waisay mostly the students that go for studies in europe do not blend in local culture,

they stay aloof and maintain their identity...its a parallel world for them in those

countries...then they get higher education and nice jobs and settle down so their

numbers only grow and it is correct that they multiply and the parallel system keeps

on going!

It is not done on purpose though , i am a part of this phenomena...it is something

rooted deep into out hearts that stops us from blending!most of us dont drink, dont

eat pork and thus can never integrate into the western culture as they drink beer like

water!!

I think these kinds of "facts" only add to the Islam-phoebia taking place in the West.

I once started a thread, "Russian Army to become a Majority Muslim Army by 2015-2020" I encourage you and others to read it, quite outstanding...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-become-muslim-majority-army-2015-2020-a.html

Why would the Russian army be Muslim when the army persecutes innocent Chechen Muslims?

Why would the Russian army be Muslim when the army persecutes innocent Chechen Muslims?

It is not currently a majority Muslim army, however, due to significant demographic changes in population the Muslim population in Russia is rising. Muslim conscripts in the Russian Army are rising and taking more and more positions in uniform.

In regards to persecution of innocent people in Chechnya, well Russia is strongly against any break-away regions, and knowing Chechnya is strategically located near the Caspian sea with huge oil reserves they don't want to see Chechnya attain it's freedom. Slavic Kaffir Russian Generals and their military establishment is to blame for the loss of innocent life, as they wanted to engage in collective punishment.

However, if Muslims continue to flood the Russian Army and seek and attain higher more powerful roles in the Russian Army expect favorable changes in the days to come. InshAlllah.

It's all bullshyt, trust me.

It's made by people with an agenda.

It's true there's a lotof Russian muslims though. The rest is just the usual pile of horse manure.

France is way off being anything Muslim, that's for sure.

The book "God`s continent Christianity, Islam, and Europe’s Religious Crisis" by Phillip Jenkins is meant to be quite an informative book on the issue of religion in Europe today. This book explores many of the issues that many muslim migrants feel when they move to European countries and it concludes by saying that in fact Christianity is resurgent in Europe. He says that in 2005 in Britain 43% of all adults attended church during the Christmas season.

He also says in a chapter called "Faith among the ruins" that the number of Italian young women attending convents is surging and in Germany in 2005 the German Protestant Convention in Hanover attracted a record crowd of 400,000. It is quite interesting then to conclude that In Europe Christianity is resurgent.

The Russian Orthodox Church is also resurgent and claims to have over 100 million adherents. When the Soviet Union collapsed the Russian Orthodox Church became resurgent. The late Russian Patriarch Alexy II did much to restore the Russian Orthodox Church and in particular its connection with Russian patriotism.

The new Russian Patriarch Kirill I and the late Alexis 11 had close ties to the Kremlin. There are currently estimated to be between 23 million and 28 million practicing Russian Orthodox inside Russia and 65% of ethnic Russians identify themselves as Orthodox. The book Russian Orthodoxy Resurgent:
Faith and Power in the New Russia covers these issues in great depth

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom