What's new

Free Syrian Army claims downed two MiG planes in Idlib

false comparison the size of california can't be compared to the size of syria itself.
so you are admitting your regime has failed to protect the country and you also failed to answer my Q. how did Assad lost control of the three borders in first place.
My comparison is that the powerful USA can't even control its borders.
give me a prove that Syria lost all of its border??

Do you understand how big the Syrian borders are with Turkey, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon?? Even the United States can't control its borders with Mexico.
Answered your question there.
Do you understand how big the Russian borders are with Others?

F"S"A is not a regular army so it has to take cover in populated area thats why we see lots of civilian casualty .F'S'A already have manpads and advance weapons and western intelligent support like satellite images ,communication equipment that's why its taking long time to defeat them and new jehadist coming from GCC ,syria is messedup
no no my dear syria is not fucked up its the world thats fucked up just watch and wait .

I figured the earlier shoot-downs were lucky shots with triple-A, if these latest are true...it would seem they got their hands on manpads..

They did a little while ago the one question that no one could or bothered to answer before is how they got Strela-3's or seeing the crates would have been marked made in Russia 9К34 Стрела-3.

480516_487332577943569_1647025273_n.jpg

^^^ Assad's pilot

helicopter shot down today. Flying pretty high. It doesn't show it getting hit, there is a cut.

This video show they are using a mosque as their base, you can see it clearly at minute 0:59

Shame on them for using a prayer house for their terrorism acts.

Last edited by a moderator:
This video show they are using a mosque as their base, you can see it clearly at minute 0:59

Shame on them for using a prayer house for their terrorism acts.

how about the first one that.....:rofl: Assad is getting fkd

how about the first one that.....:rofl: Assad is getting fkd

ahh America lost jets and helicopters in Afghanistan, does that mean they lost?? America the powerful nation lost planes... soo yeah
again regarding using a mosque for a terrorists base, they hijacked that holy place.... enough said.

ahh America lost jets and helicopters in Afghanistan, does that mean they lost?? America the powerful nation lost planes... soo yeah
again regarding using a mosque for a terrorists base, they hijacked that holy place.... enough said.

stop it you are not America

That's my point lol.

anyways......again regarding using a mosque for a terrorists base, they hijacked that holy place.... enough said.

how they did so when they are filming from outside... Im not kid to fool me Mr BS

Back
Top Bottom