What's new

French Journalist Threatened By Armenian Minister

BronzePlaque

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
On November 14, a diplomatic incident occurred during an interview with the journalist Olivier Michel of the television France 3 Rhône-Alpes during the visit of President Sargsyan to Lyon (France).

The online French newspaper La Tribune de Lyon reports that the Armenian president did not like the questions of the French journalist Olivier Michel who asked in particular about corruption in Armenia and alleged support to al-Assad.

After the interview, Olivier Michel “was asked out by the Armenian translator, and one of the ministers [accompanying the president] who threatened me with a finger,” said the journalist.

France 3 enerve le president armenien - politique - Tribune de Lyon

See the comment section in the link totally invaded by Armo gang and guess what? They all are cussing at Turkey :D Man, those armos are hilarious..

Be careful France, dont make Armenia angry, or else they will fabricate another genocide claim against you!!!!

See the comment section in the link totally invaded by Armo gang and guess what? They all are cussing at Turkey :D Man, those armos are hilarious..

Typical looser nation mentality.
Shvt happens in Greece, Turkey is the problem.
Shvt happens in Cyprus, Turkey is responsible for that.
Shvt happens in Armenia, they all blame Turkey for that.

Typical looser nation mentality.
Shvt happens in Greece, Turkey is the problem.
Shvt happens in Cyprus, Turkey is responsible for that.
Shvt happens in Armenia, they all blame Turkey for that.

Ever think of the possibility of not being responsible for **** happening in these places?

Sarkisian is a thug, nobody doubts this. No need to involve Genocide talk in this, history falsifiers.

Sarkisian is a thug, nobody doubts this. No need to involve Genocide talk in this, history falsifiers.

Well, you are not even close to prove your so-called genocide claims. If you disagree with me, could you please show me your proofs? You know the basic principle of law, you have to proove your claims because you are the one who claim.

Well, you are not even close to prove your so-called genocide claims. If you disagree with me, could you please show me your proofs? You know the basic principle of law, you have to proove your claims because you are the one who claim.

Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sources are quoted at the bottom. You realize that Turkey is the only country in the world to actively deny the Genocide. I could probably count on one hand the number of non-Turkish dumbfvcks (like Samuel Weems, who was proven to be paid off by Turkish FM) who deny Genocide.

Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sources are quoted at the bottom. You realize that Turkey is the only country in the world to actively deny the Genocide. I could probably count on one hand the number of non-Turkish dumbfvcks (like Samuel Weems, who was proven to be paid off by Turkish FM) who deny Genocide.

And when ROA or ANCA going to international courts with these so-called proofs in your hands instead of making deals with other countries' goverments behind the closed doors to recognition?

And when ROA or ANCA going to international courts with these so-called proofs in your hands instead of making deals with other countries' goverments behind the closed doors to recognition?

Lol i love when Turks make this excuse. Are you asserting that the turkish lobby, which literally spends billions of dollars AGAINST genocide recognition, is weaker than a relatively penniless Armenian lobby? What a fvcking embaressment. The only thing Armenian lobby does, worldwide, is keep the issue contemporary. You will never see ANCA proving the genocide, they only raise awareness. Countries recognize it because it is the truth, there is no need to reexamine history.

How is thread related to Turkish defense......unless you see Armenians as a major national security issue.
loser nation mentality.

Precious, Armenians are our major national laughingstocks and sure have a place here..If you dont like it, take a hike

Its your lucky day....we won't be making posts for a week so knock yourselves out.

scarred of armeni?

btw, we know all about what you racists say about Armenians in the streets of Turkey, things never change ....you are also scared because we blockade your Turkic expansion and now you are beginning to realise that you can never destroy us, you had your chance. lol

until then

Its your lucky day....we won't be making posts for a week so knock yourselves out.

scarred of armeni?

btw, we know all about what you racists say about Armenians in the streets of Turkey, things never change ....you are also scared because we blockade your Turkic expansion and now you are beginning to realise that you can never destroy us, you had your chance. lol

until then

It is the job of racists to insult other nations. I'm wondering, what 'your racists' are thinking about Turkey and Turks. Other than that, no one cares about Armenia in Turkey. I can't remember the last time i heard the word 'Armenia', in papers or TV...

We do not want to destroy you mate, it is better watching you, struggling in your own sht :)

so long

Why are Armenians flooding if that hate us, Araz take them with you.

Thousands coming who come as illegal immigrants yet we don't kick them out time we should.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom