What's new

Frequent droughts made Tamil people innovative

arey bhai koi details bhi hai kya ? what innovations tamils used to face drought ?
It's not about one or two or three innovations used to face droughts. It's about evolution over many generations. Look, in droughts, most ordinary folks will die. But geniuses will be able to create ways to survive droughts. In the subsequent droughts, even better lot will survive, because in previous droughts the not-so-good ones had perished and had been filtered. That's how Tamilians evolved. If you ask ASI (Archaeological Survey of India), they will corroborate my theory.

It's not about one or two or three innovations used to face droughts. It's about evolution over many generations. Look, in droughts, most ordinary folks will die. But geniuses will be able to create ways to survive droughts. In the subsequent droughts, even better lot will survive, because in previous droughts the not-so-good ones had perished and had been filtered. That's how Tamilians evolved. If you ask ASI (Archaeological Survey of India), they will corroborate my theory.

But any details what innovations they used to survive droughts ?

But any details what innovations they used to survive droughts ?
Okay bhaisaab, which organization deals with study of such topics? Am I not right when I say it's ASI? If ASI is the concerned organization, I seriously want to approach them and tell them to look into this (drought) dimension of Tamil roots. But first confirm if it's ASI. If not, tell me whom should I contact.

Tamilians are one of the most gifted communities in the world. Tamilians are very inventive people. There are many innovative people in Tamil Nadu but they had to pay a heavy price in the form of droughts. Frequent droughts made Tamilians innovative. Only people with certain qualities can survive conditions of drought. As more droughts occur those qualities intensify. Drought-induced-evolution defines the Tamil intelligence. Over umpteen generations droughts moulded and chiseled the Tamil mind into what it is. It was Darwin's law at work.
@Stephen Cohen @Kaniska @Infinity @Water Car Engineer @Jamwal's @Mustang06 @Vyom @Indian Jatt @Mr.Nair @batanee @The BrOkEn HeArT @skysthelimit @samlove @ni8mare @The_Sidewinder @Nilesh Singh @Bill_Maher @protest @SR-91 @gslv mk3 @AMCA @Optimos Prime IA

@NKVD

@Tridibans

@Ryuzaki Tujhe pehle tag kiya kya maine?

Okay bhaisaab, which organization deals with study of such topics? Am I not right when I say it's ASI? If ASI is the concerned organization, I seriously want to approach them and tell them to look into this (drought) dimension of Tamil roots. But first confirm if it's ASI. If not, tell me whom should I contact.

@Stephen Cohen @Kaniska @Infinity @Water Car Engineer @Jamwal's @Mustang06 @Vyom @Indian Jatt @Mr.Nair @batanee @The BrOkEn HeArT @skysthelimit @samlove @ni8mare @The_Sidewinder @Nilesh Singh @Bill_Maher @protest @SR-91 @gslv mk3 @AMCA @Optimos Prime IA

@NKVD

@Tridibans

@Ryuzaki Tujhe pehle tag kiya kya maine?

ASI are a bunch of corrupt a$$holes.... they are soo corrupt that I know a few cases where people actually influenced their officials to win civil contracts for UNESCO sites like Ajanta/ Ellora.

Tamilians are one of the most gifted communities in the world. Tamilians are very inventive people. There are many innovative people in Tamil Nadu but they had to pay a heavy price in the form of droughts. Frequent droughts made Tamilians innovative. Only people with certain qualities can survive conditions of drought. As more droughts occur those qualities intensify. Drought-induced-evolution defines the Tamil intelligence. Over umpteen generations droughts moulded and chiseled the Tamil mind into what it is. It was Darwin's law at work.
@baajey

i dont think droughts, famines or any natural calamity increases the intelligence of humans or animals.
no offence, but this logic is flawed.
but of course, its my opinion and is subject to argument and criticism.

i dont think droughts, famines or any natural calamity increases the intelligence of humans or animals.
no offence, but this logic is flawed.
but of course, its my opinion and is subject to argument and criticism.
Read post #61.

@SrNair

@Abhijeet Sarkar @abhijit @AbhimanyuShrivastav @abhinav.mehrotra @Abhishek Das

@madooxno9

@Jaggu

@WAR-rior

@scorpionx @Joe Shearer

troll thread! Looks like alter ego of Manlion at work.

Read post #61.
4000 years is quite a suitably big period necessary for intellectual evolution, that sounds possible. but evolution to the extent of some kind of racial superiority (intellectually) is still unfathomable for me.
by that logic, Bedouins in the middle east should have been the most intelligent (bcoz in addition to harsh climate they had a pretty tuff hostory too).
ASI can tell watever mumbo jumbo it can make up.

In reality Bihar is most successful state in India if we look at history, maurya, nalanda, Gupta, bodh Gaya, mangal pandey, kunwar Singh all came from Bihar. Not trash South india.

In reality Bihar is most successful state in India if we look at history, maurya, nalanda, Gupta, bodh Gaya, mangal pandey, kunwar Singh all came from Bihar. Not trash South india.
Are you sure you are Indian? Are you educated?

If yes, answer two questions:
  1. Why rake up past achievements which is debatable? That was then. This is now. You get what you see. Right now I can see what Biharis do and what Tamilians do. Who knows who built your Nalanda university - Was it outsider or was it native of Bihar? What innovations your mangal pandey, kunwar Singh do?
  2. What's your response to post #30 made by @Chanakya's_Chant ?

Are you sure you are Indian? Are you educated?

If yes, answer two questions:
  1. Why rake up past achievements which is debatable? That was then. This is now. You get what you see. Right now I can see what Biharis do and what Tamilians do. Who knows who built your Nalanda university - Was it outsider or was it native of Bihar? What innovations your mangal pandey, kunwar Singh do?
  2. What's your response to post #30 made by @Chanakya's_Chant ?
Don't post trash again to me

Back
Top Bottom