What's new

From a beggar to a millionaire: Bharat Jain, world’s richest beggar, has a net worth of Rs 7.5 crores; here’s how

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India

From a beggar to a millionaire: Bharat Jain, world’s richest beggar, has a net worth of Rs 7.5 crores; here’s how​

With a net worth of Rs 7.5 crores ($1 million), Bharat Jain’s earnings from begging are far from meager. His monthly income ranges between Rs 60,000 and Rs 75,000, a substantial sum by any standard.​

Such guys are the reason, I don't donate my hard earn money and even feels bad sometime, if someone really needed...

There are bunch of lazy people who is having kind of business to beg in the days, but actually owner of the houses which even a middle class people can't afford..

A real incident happened with me a 10 years ago, during the time i was earning something around 13000rs monthly, at midnight around at1.00am, I was waiting for train at Mumbai railway station and I heard the two beggars talks, they were seating on the floor....

Ist begger was saying, today is very bad day, didn't earn much... 2nd guy, asked then how much... He told that only 700rs...... Means if I calculate, it was somewhere around 21000rs per month, even being it professional, he was earning more than to me........... I felt too much embarrassing...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom