What's new

From Bihar to Andhra, how India fought, and won, its 50-yr war with Left-wing extremism.

Whats the root cause of so many insurgencies in india?
Must be them Napaak sajish I keep hearing about:woot:

On a serious note though, root causes are multi variate and diverse, another thread to discuss them might be more appropriate.

On a happy note, all the internal disturbances are diminishing and majority want a piece of that growth pie. Can't really pick up a gun and fight to eradicate poverty if picking up a book and making a decent living becomes a viable option.

Appointment of Vijayakumar as CRPF chief turned out to be the masterstroke in the war against Naxals. Infact he was extended twice and even after retirement he was employed as a advisor in Naxal region to direct effort. Infact during his time lots of organisational and tactical changes were bought which decreased the mortality rate of CRPF.

Must be them Napaak sajish I keep hearing about:woot:

On a serious note though, root causes are multi variate and diverse, another thread to discuss them might be more appropriate.

On a happy note, all the internal disturbances are diminishing and majority want a piece of that growth pie. Can't really pick up a gun and fight to eradicate poverty if picking up a book and making a decent living becomes a viable option.

If i make a thread it would be biased. why dont you make it

Please start a thread. Try not to make it a one liner tho :D

It wont help much if the thread Starter starts it with one line

India is a mob masquerading as a Nation.

Why dont you do it Tulsi devi?

They never "dominated". Quick churn of the population intensity scales will show that.

Now they go from irrelevant to even more irrelevant.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Naxalites make headlines for chopping dozens of Indian military personnel. That is a problem if you ask me.

Lol so you're assuming BSF only consists of people from the Hindi belt. I'd say your arguments are pathetic AF
Now shoo away false-flagger and grow some balls to put up your country's flags

You think an American cannot criticize Indians? Why is that?

If i make a thread it would be biased. why dont you make it
As long as the discussion is devoid of flame bait and full of healthy debate I see no reason why you cannot.
Anything negative related to India gets more traction here, lots of members will participate.

The naxal menace has largely been reduced particularly in the states of Andhra, Telangana and Odisha ever since BSF was deployed. CRPF was given orders to perform combing operations based on police intelligence and many of the police personnel were under the naxal payroll along with threats on their families which is why they always ended up giving false intel-input.

While BSF has deployed their own intelligence wing & assets which is why they were successfully able to smoke these naxals in significant numbers while many of them surrendered in recent days
Andhra and Telangana has grey hounds which actually suppressed the maoists to puny.....
Bsf is a new comer

Which is exactly what I'm saying. There is no need to speak Telugu to woo the locals or gather intel. Nevertheless, there are tons of Telugu people serving in the army & paramilitary forces and with support from local police & spec ops teams, they can get things done.

Only an Indian moron will argue that you dont need local language to gather intel. Morover only a brahmin will have this much contempt for the local language. you lot shilled for british against other indians when brits were ruling and now shill for delhi against your own language people. what a vile disgusting pathetic lot.

Only an Indian moron will argue that you dont need local language to gather intel. Morover only a brahmin will have this much contempt for the local language. you lot shilled for british against other indians when brits were ruling and now shill for delhi against your own language people. what a vile disgusting pathetic lot.
Says the pathetic false flagger who's been excessively brainwashed that he just couldn't see the reality through his mullah's brain farts

Come back when you grow some balls to put up your country's flags

As long as the discussion is devoid of flame bait and full of healthy debate I see no reason why you cannot.
Anything negative related to India gets more traction here, lots of members will participate.

It would still be unfair.

Life often is, the internet community doubly so, doesn't mean one shouldn't indulge:-)

I would given on your Initiative. One should indulge and not poke.

peeking toms destroy neighbourhoods as they say

If i were a pakistani, i would be more concerned with the fact that a dozen pakistani soldiers are getting sent to allah every week. In comparison, the maosists are isolated and limited to small areas where they are being eliminated

Back
Top Bottom