What's new

From the River to the Sea, Pakistan Will be Free

Is bmday ko humari boli nahi pta

Abbay apni. Maan ki choit k pisso

Itma nakam mulk hay to too apni behan k ghossay mai say nill ker yahan kya ker reha??

Humari zaban tjhah smjh nahi aatee... Pta nahi kid ghaleez kutti ki ulad hay
Na prh. Skta na smjh skta k main kya likh reha
Too to humaray padossi ka bhi nahi verna tjhah smjh lag jatee mai kya likh reha

JAWAB DAY GA MAGAR MERI BAAT KA NAHI

Is banday ko mein 20 saal se janta hu.

chotay bachay the jab hum purana pakistanidefenceforum par post karte the, dial-up internet ke zamanay mein.

humari ummar guzar gai hai, Pakistan kamyab nahi ho saka. Humare baap, daado ki umarein guzar gai hain issi rone dhone mein.

Ab tumari bari hai azmane ki. Aap b 20 saal bad samaj jao ge - Pakistan mein sirf faujiyo and wadero ki bethari hoti hai.

Allah ap ke naseeb hamaron se bethar kare.

Is banday ko mein 20 saal se janta hu.

chotay bachay the jab hum purana pakistanidefenceforum par post karte the, dial-up internet ke zamanay mein.

humari ummar guzar gai hai, Pakistan kamyab nahi ho saka. Humare baap, daado ki umarein guzar gai hain issi rone dhone mein.

Ab tumari bari hai azmane ki. Aap b 20 saal bad samaj jao ge - Pakistan mein sirf faujiyo and wadero ki bethari hoti hai.

Allah ap ke naseeb hamaron se bethar kare.
Hann to wo kyon nahi smjha Jo main likh reha aap to smjh rehay ho??
Kamyabj aur nakamj ko chorain yeah btayeen k aik bnda Jo humari zaban tak nahi smjh skta in forums per ker kya reha ha meri jaan??? Wo bhi humari domestic politics mai?.

Is ki ethnicity kya hay? South Asian to ho he nahi skta verna smjha hota mai kya likha

Him bohat nakam hain magar is ka interest kya aur kyon hay???

Zaban tak aatee nahi baqi sab kuch pta, posting religiously in domestic sections
If he is your friend ask him to display his flags and than do whatever
False flagging Kyo ho rehi

Last edited:
Look at it this way, 100 years ago we were being pummelled by India and Afghanistan and British. Oman owned Gwadar. We had no identity, no land and no borders.

Look further back we have been slaves, robbed, murdered, plundered. Now we have enough nukes to destroy the world and our own territory. Trust in God and the process. It will all come together soon.

Look at it this way, 100 years ago we were being pummelled by India and Afghanistan and British. Oman owned Gwadar. We had no identity, no land and no borders.

Look further back we have been slaves, robbed, murdered, plundered. Now we have enough nukes to destroy the world and our own territory. Trust in God and the process. It will all come together soon.
100 years ago, the concept of "we" was nonexistent. Today, that "we" remains elusive. It was "them" in the bygone century, and it remains "them" today, albeit with a deeper hue..... "we" don't possess nuclear capabilities; it is "them" who hold this power. The intricate dynamics of post-colonialism elude our understanding – both in its unfolding history and its intended trajectory.

Classism is deeply embedded in Pakistani society including (but not limited to) within Army itself

@fitpOsitive
Yes. We always want someone or something better to admire. We don't admire things for their qualities, but rather their status or how much they make others look cheap.
Especially the more elite you become, the more shit you become.
But VIP culture is not particular to Pakistanis.

Nahi. Janum
Teray kol aik hor passport v hona too zaroorat say zyada tawajah daita aik aisa bmday k liyae Jo humari zaban smjh bhi nahi skta.
Too yakkeeenan tareekh ki zaleel tareen qaum main say hay

You are far away from home mate

What's your interest in pakistani internal politics??

Why is my interest such a bother to you?... you are my slave. You live off the remittances we send back. I own you. Beggars can't be Choosers!

One day Pakistan will rise to a 1st world fully developed country with no poverty, low crime, great education and medical systems. Immigration with people coming from all around the world to work. Beach resorts, mountain skiing resorts. Clean city centres. That has always been the dream.
...and then I woke up..
Just joking, ...😜

In reality, we hope to be liberated first.
Then the process of rebuilding can start, then development.

Why is my interest such a bother to you?... you are my slave. You live off the remittances we send back. I own you. Beggars can't be Choosers!

Than why not show your true colours and flags?? You psychotic moron

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom