What's new

FULL BODY SCANNERS Being used at US & UK Airports

XYON

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is what all the fuss is about. I know this millimeter wave tech very well. Its indeed safe and the actual operator who sits and sees the body image sits in an isolated room without seeing the actual face of the person inside the machine. These machines have been used very successfully in Iraq and Israel prior to them being used at airports.

In short, I have no problem in getting scanned in this machine. However, some airports use X-RAY based body scanners that may be harmful to the humans. These scanners should be avoided.

http://www.dsxray.com/products/ProVisionLondon_512k.wmv

http://www.dsxray.com/products/ProVision Animation.wmv

ProVision™ Advanced Imaging Technology

Designed for use at security checkpoints in airports, courthouses, correctional institutions, embassies and other facilities, the TSA-approved ProVision quickly screens subjects using safe active millimeter wave (MMW) radio frequency technology to detect concealed objects made of any type of material.

A quick scan provides checkpoint personnel with the data they need to confidently pass an individual through a checkpoint. ProVision quickly creates a 3-D black and white silhouette of the subject that reveals concealed objects. Operators can locate weapons, explosives, other banned items or even intellectual property.
TSA Approved:
Qualified Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT) system

Effective Detection:
ProVision quickly creates a 3-D black and white silhouette of the subject that reveals concealed objects so analysts can locate:

* All types of materials (metallic and non-metallic): liquids, gels, plastics, metals, ceramics, etc.
* All types of objects: weapons, standard and home-made explosives, contraband, drugs, money, papers, etc

High Throughput:

ProVision is built for high checkpoint throughput. A quick scan provides checkpoint personnel with the data they need to confidently pass an individual through a checkpoint.

* A ten second total processing time for a complete multidirectional view
* Scans 200–400 people per hour depending on application
* Reduces need for time-consuming and intrusive pat-down searches

Safe Technology:

* ProVision does not use X-rays or ionizing radiation.
* The signals created by ProVision are a fraction of other commercial radio frequency devices.

Privacy Protection:
ProVision offers multiple levels of privacy protection that can be customized to support customer-specific operational procedures.

welll it is mind games nothing more than this i dont support anything like this did americans or UK like if they have to go through full body scans specially their womans

welll today in radio i heared new airport of new delhi will also uses this fulll body scanning system from july

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom