What's new

Funny "Indian Urdu"

kerala has very less urdu speakers.
Historically, Malabari Mappila Muslims of Kerala have Arabi-Malayalam as a language with Arabic words. Arabi-Malayalam written in arabic script. Urdu and Hindi is seen as How you will see South Indian languages.

don't know if kutchi memon community in Kerala speaks urdu. only Deccani Muslims and North Indians speak Urdu in south India. though we have arabic language optional in schools.

A 6 year old Pakistani kid should.

After all, it is his National Language.

I am sure that 6 year old Pakistan kid would not be able to translate Malayalam!

:rofl:

Pakistani should ask any Balochi/Pushtun to write in Urdu. Lets see translation then.

Anyways laguage translation create blunder some time. I was working for a French implementation and needed a translation. We send a set of english words to Translate in to French to a Delhi agency (was working in US then). There was a frequent word we used "Plant" to refer Companies' industrial Plant and when translation came and we applied. Then we sent it to French authority to check the same and then mails were flooded with plenty of smilies and jokes.
Reason: Plant by translator was misunderstood as "Tree" and all translation was done according. :P This was hilarious :)

Hvu2O.jpg

PS:
This was made by a Keralite.

Try getting a Keralite to translate this into Hindi. You'll probably get a similar response. Even if a Keralite made it, didn't anyone proof read it before?

keralites are some of the most annoying people i have encountred while i was in dubai...not all but all those that i met....they consider them racially superior to all and they have an atitude...a superiority complex, God knows for what:what:
and above all their language and accent...dhiktum chuk gup tuk trinvari lundam pik lullam gundibsam:lol:

I am sure you would have a hard time understanding a keralite.....they are 100% educated...

you m0rons have no sense of humor..i was expecting a good laugh and this has turned into a language war and heritage apologists..damn it!

You Indians really deserve "khane ke cosmetics" and "dunya janglee khidmaat"

I am sure you would have a hard time understanding a keralite.....they are 100% educated...

100% educated by what claims? It is just bogus propaganda...even my Keralite friends laugh on such claims.

why would a keralite try to write in urdu?-
he should be keep annoying others by speaking in his own language-

are you out of mind? we have worse workers keraltite here in our company UP BIHAR HYDERABADI PUNJABI guys are much educated from them and much better to understand environment of job learn too early .infact my boss divide them as he use indian for all others and kerala for only kerala lolz.i am not anti anyone dear but in 50 we have hardly very hardly 4-5 educated .and English arabic hindi they don't know even they are here since 1-2 years .your claim is not lie but biggest joke and utter BS .

Apparently, neither me nor you understood the pun intended by his "100% educated" comment

Apparently, neither me nor you understood the pun intended by his "100% educated" comment

be cause we have here hundreds of thousands Indians and we meet them even hour 10 time go to patrol station go cafeteria go computer shops go markets taxi drivers offices every were . he think we are living on moon . no harm but as we know kerala madraas guys are not much anti pakistan or they live peacefully but in education i will say they are like others .may be there gov speared propaganda on media otherwise we joke here when problem happen my boss abuse the company and he say in 900 riyals mess will come for work company go kerala and bring guys which was working on coconut tree hahahahahahahah

be cause we have here hundreds of thousands Indians and we meet them even hour 10 time go to patrol station go cafeteria go computer shops go markets taxi drivers offices every were . he think we are living on moon . no harm but as we know kerala madraas guys are not much anti pakistan or they live peacefully but in education i will say they are like others .may be there gov speared propaganda on media otherwise we joke here when problem happen my boss abuse the company and he say in 900 riyals mess will come for work company go kerala and bring guys which was working on coconut tree hahahahahahahah

So you blew your cover that you are living in Saudi Arabia, soo much for keeping wrong flags :P

So you blew your cover that you are living in Saudi Arabia, soo much for keeping wrong flags :P

every tom herry dick even troll know here were i live and when i travel somewhere i bring pics of tour from take of to landing lolz defence.pk know were i am before my mom knows hahahahahahha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom