What's new

Funny,the Chinese 'U.S.A' coming (bad film & good equipments)

in the 7 th photo in front of helicopter what is that woman is carrying a missile!!??
26_72972_fbee17eb862bd23.jpg

There's no missile, maybe u mean WZ-10's external fuel tank.

Thats some serious military hardware-
All these pix from a movie set?-

@cnleio, dude which rifle is it? I want one. Any idea on approximate price?

26_72972_41ed98c7dd64ffe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more interested in the fact that the movie contains the new WZ-10 Attack helicopters -___-

Guns and women, they go so good together. I'm gonna buy wifey a sniper rifle on next trip to Pakistan... :D

26_72972_05d86cfba6dcb95.jpg

Then you gotta be extra careful not to engage in a "joyful conversation" :woot: with another woman when she is not around....or is she.. Hopefully the gun wouldn't have live bullets

From these pictures, I can really see China as emerging military/ economic super power. Exceptionally professional look..oh and the ladies, don't even get me started...:smitten:

I can see it now, flying while shooting weapons like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon style.

When did China start getting US helmets. Also, the camo looks different from standard Type 07 uniform.

First of all, those are US Navy Uniform or NWU (MARPAT have a differnet Color scheme)
and the Helmets are MICH-2001 copy.

Most of those item are copy and they are originated from China and was extremely hit with Airsofter or Wargamer in Hong Kong, China or Taiwan.

Helmet looks too ABS plastic feels.

They may be using it to represent Op force. It would be great if John Woo were to direct this movie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom