What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

@Uhuhu

The two pictures you posted have nothing to do with the picture in question! They look like two different parks!

Plus, if you do an image search by dragging the image that Arian posted into a google search box, you'll see tens of links on Turkish websites and they've all been posted 6-7 months ago!!! So this image is neither recent, nor is it from Iran, especially not from Shiraz.

the two picture are very similar to the snow one, except there is no snow, but as i checked other Iranian sources, i saw a lot of doubt about it, many says it's shiraz, and some says it's other place, but as you said they have post it 5 6 months ago, so you might be right.

we have many similar pictures like that in Iran.

Last edited:
Heavy snow in Rasht:

Seasons-First-Snow-in-Rasht-4-HR.jpg

Seasons-First-Snow-in-Rasht-19-HR.jpg

Seasons-First-Snow-in-Rasht-21-HR.jpg

Seasons-First-Snow-in-Rasht-22-HR.jpg

Seasons-First-Snow-in-Rasht-24-HR.jpg

More pics here: Photos: Heavy Snow in Rasht, Northern Iran

Masuleh in Arabic ماسوله it's one of the most beautiful places on earth ..

191_6_t1.jpg

Houses of Masuleh !

WZeAGpg.jpg

AksTubeIr_b69f018a5833fd6500127d40b678121ea8b2144a.jpg

73072456.jpg

Actually ماسوله would be in Persian, had it been in Arabic it would be الماسوله since its a name.

@ iranian guyz

is there any cultural significance of a small water pond in courtyards having gold fishes and where women do their household chores? I watched it in two iranian movies.

btw your movies rocks

Western sanctions on Iran are unjust. They are holding Iran back to achieve its full human, scientific, technological and cultural potential.

So much for 'human rights' and blah blah!

Hope Iran becomes fully integrated into global economy

Back
Top Bottom