What's new

Game of the year 2009

Shattered

Reaction score
So like who do you think should have goten the award for game of the year in 2009.

I think call of duty mw2 should have got it i mean they made more then 550$ in the first 5 days of the release.

WTF >___________________>.

Thats just an online game and it doesn't count :D.

also do you guys think uncharted 2 deserved it?

WTF >___________________>.

Thats just an online game and it doesn't count :D.

also do you guys think uncharted 2 deserved it?

thats not just an online game....... visit that website first :hitwall:

I did but do you realy think it stands a chance agains infamous or prototype =P.

You sereious that doesn't stand a chance agaisnt mw 2 0-0.

Both are absolutly different genre's , Hearts of Iron 2 is for Arm chair Generals... A very entertaining and a very complex game to even understand and master.

HOI 3 is IN depth real time strategy game.

Both are absolutly different genre's , Hearts of Iron 2 is for Arm chair Generals... A very entertaining and a very complex game to even understand and master.

HOI 3 is IN depth real time strategy game.

Well i know that but i am asking like who do you think will sell the most mw2 or HOI3?

Well i know that but i am asking like who do you think will sell the most mw2 or HOI3?

mw 2 obviously ... Games have more FPS fans than these immensely complex strategy game.. even CIv4 pwns to the complexity of this game.

Not someone for someone who has a short attention span........and not for someone who has a girlfriend >___<

I'm not a gamer. But i like the Mafia war game available in Facebook. Started only a month back but now i'm a bit addicted to it.

MW2 is for 2009. No doubt about it. But for 2010 Bad Company 2 and new MOH (Dont know the orignal name but its in Afghanistan) will have tough competition. And if new COD comes out then who knows.

I did but do you realy think it stands a chance agains infamous or prototype =P.

well this was a very innovative game of cricket where they introduced so many new shots that was never possible in EA Games series etc

and secondly i am not a gamer i hardly play any games and my all time favourite game was

Prince of Persia 3D and hardly get time to play games now

Back
Top Bottom