What's new

Gandhi's photo missing from Rs 10 note

Our nation ,Our people,Our father of nation ,Our currency notes and Bank system.We know how to solve the issues in our nation.Saffron is also a part of our national flag.

Till now I didnt comment in Pakistan's issues like this.

I think we dont want foreigners opinion about our internal affairs .
Am I right ,Mam?

Am free to comment on a personality that is universally admired :) above all i dont care what you put on your currency or flag hence i dint comment on your internal affair. I commented on abusive language used against Gandhi by Indian saffronis .

Am free to comment on a personality that is universally admired :) above all i dont care what you put on your currency or flag hence i dint comment on your internal affair. I commented on abusive language used against Gandhi by Indian saffronis .

Good.

But who told you that anyone criticizes the Gandhi is Indian Saffronis ?
Others who dont have even rightwing lineage is also criticize our nations father .
That is our freedom of speech.
Gandhi was not perfect .Infact no humans can be total perfect.
So we will criticize his negative side.
And there is some reason for that.

I know that because I am an Indian.

Nobody respects Gandhi in India apart from a few congressis...he doesn't deserve to be idolised like this..remove his name permanently from everything...

Last edited:
So? What's the problem. Anybody asking fighting for Hindu rights is a extremist. Quite a analogical brain you got.

I only said that these leaders can also have photos on Indian currency !

Good.

But who told you that anyone criticizes the Gandhi is Indian Saffronis ?
Others who dont have even rightwing lineage is also criticize our nations father .
That is our freedom of speech.
Gandhi was not perfect .Infact no humans can be total perfect.
So we will criticize his negative side.
And there is some reason for that.

I know that because I am an Indian.

Who told you there is NO difference between abuses and criticism? only saffronis, anti-Congress can abuse Gandhi. abusing sonia, rahul MMS does not matter but it is sheepish to target Gandhi just because you are anti-Congress

So? What's the problem. Anybody asking fighting for Hindu rights is a extremist. Quite a analogical brain you got.

fighting for Hindu rights? how? By killing non-Hindus? forcing them to leave their religion? banning cow meat?

Nobody respects Gandhi in India apart from a few congressis...he doesn't deserve to be idolised like this..remove his name permanently from everything...

@hinduguy ?

fighting for Hindu rights? how? By killing non-Hindus? forcing them to leave their religion? banning cow meat?
Don't jump into conclusion without understanding the post, cite me a link where madan Mohan malvya killed anyone.

Don't jump into conclusion without understanding the post, cite me a link where madan Mohan malvya killed anyone.

my apology i dint know you replied with reference to him. I dont know if he had killed or not when i have thorough study on him i will come back to you over this topic of his services

people fed by right wing propaganda hate gandhis.. they hate him more since 47.

hating is one thing disrespecting another :)

Back
Top Bottom