What's new

Gates warns China not to underestimate US power

China should focus on a peaceful rise within US patrolled seas, peaceful in all aspects, like Japan did, a perfect example of a peaceful rise.

Their people would be safer, their prosperity would be greater, there would be no reason to suspect their intentions. Sad to see their people have lost this wisdom despite the much vaunted two millenia of history. Well the PRC itself has lasted less than 100.

That is funny. :azn:

How many wars has America started in the past ten years?

How many wars has China started in the past ten years?

I suppose it's a natural human emotion to be worried about a rising power, but we're not the ones declaring war all over the world.

Yanks begin to talk about arm race,lol.
cartoon260908_56569a.jpg

That is funny. :azn:

How many wars has America started in the past ten years?

How many wars has China started in the past ten years?

I suppose it's a natural human emotion to be worried about a rising power, but we're not the ones declaring war all over the world.
Considering the Iraq war benefit China quite well, may be China should be grateful, no?

Holding that grudge will be China's downfall. A country that hold's grudges against former enemies is not a country that can do the world good.

As for bullying, BS! China wants to bully the US into abandoning its allies, and bully other countrys into giving up their maritime territory right up to their beaches!

China may have a responsibility to its people, but the US has a responsibility to the people of Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, etc. as their allies. We will defend them against any aggressive moves from China. We will also ensure our own, and all the world's, unimpeded access to international waters as defined by the UN at this point.

When war starts most of those stealth jets will be destroyed by cruise missiles on the airstrips before they can even take off!

If China wants to start an arms race in the region be my guest, when Taiwan and Japan have nukes enough to destroy China's East Coast to back their power then we will see how China's objectives are achieved and how its people are more secure from their arms buildup.:hitwall:

When war starts most of those stealth jets will be destroyed by cruise missiles on the airstrips before they can even take off!

China should focus on a peaceful rise within US patrolled seas, peaceful in all aspects, like Japan did, a perfect example of a peaceful rise.

Their people would be safer, their prosperity would be greater, there would be no reason to suspect their intentions. Sad to see their people have lost this wisdom despite the much vaunted two millenia of history. Well the PRC itself has lasted less than 100.

Peace, defined by the US: Everyone listens to me, so there is peace. However the US started more wars than any other country! Invoking the UN? What a joke! The US ignored UN resolutions regarding Iraq, it doesn't have any voice in the UN. Why should we do anything the US says? If you have the guts, force us to, but that's not your decision, that's Obongo's, and Obongo knows "what's up". That's the great part about the US. the top elite 1% make all the decisions and they can manipulate the masses like nothing, nothing the people say really matters.

Not underestimating the US though. That's why we need 10000 nuclear weapons, because we aren't underestimating you.

Peace, defined by the US: Everyone listens to me, so there is peace. However the US started more wars than any other country! Invoking the UN? What a joke! The US ignored UN resolutions regarding Iraq, it doesn't have any voice in the UN. Why should we do anything the US says? If you have the guts, force us to, but that's not your decision, that's Obongo's, and Obongo knows "what's up". That's the great part about the US. the top elite 1% make all the decisions and they can manipulate the masses like nothing, nothing the people say really matters.

Not underestimating the US though. That's why we need 10000 nuclear weapons, because we aren't underestimating you.
Since China is a member of the UN Security Council, any problems from this council regarding international security issues China shares part of the blame. Like how China received 'vouchers' and kickbacks from Saddam Hussein during the oil-for-food scandal. So yes, the UN is a joke and all members are clowns in this circus.

Considering the Iraq war benefit China quite well, may be China should be grateful, no?

Oh yeah, the Iraq war costed the US quite dearly and set back its international image so China wouldn't complain on that front, but China doesn't need to be thankful for the US invasion though -- if you do business with cash and no questions asked, I don't think Sadam's government would have had any objections to doing business with China, in fact against all the US led sanctions doing business with the Chinese might be Sadam's only few choices for better or worse.

AR, are you sure this is Mumbai? :taz:

LOL! Thought your IQ would help you find a better way in boosting your ego. Seriously!

My 2 cents:

a) stop being incredible, start being credible.

b) internet is good for polishing something shinning, but it is also deadly in busting fakers. Copy/paste never works this way. :lol: Learn from the Chinese in a better way.

:rofl:

Greet One Buddy, see how far the Indians are willing to go? :cheers:

Yanks begin to talk about arm race,lol.
cartoon260908_56569a.jpg

Even the current US enconomy is bad, but eventually it will rebound. What worry me the most is the 15 trillion debt. How can US pay it back.

US can still finice its military thro bororrowing, and printng money. Even selling more arms world wide.

Yes and no.

Yes because it kep US busy for 7 years and can not manage China.

No because Iraq is devasted and oil production cut back.

US is not total loser from Iraq war because it wiped out a poetential eneomy. Gain much war experience and still control of Iraq.

I wonder how China may have looked like, if US had succeeded in imposing their democrazy!

Would look like Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.

Cut the BS, it'll look like Zimbabwe, like in the first 37 years of "democracy". In fact, if I was living in 1920's or 30's RoC, I would envy the people from Zimbabwe.

Back
Top Bottom