What's new

Gaza kindergartners want to 'blow up Zionists'

Am I being "melodramatic?" Why are you swerving from the subject of the Palestinian Arabs' inculcation of hatred into their children to concentrate on Israeli policy instead? It's not like Israel sets the curriculum of Gazans' kindergarten classes.

Of course Israel sets the agenda. These children have probably been witness to F16's bombing civilians and the disproportionate Israeli responses

isreal should do whatever it has to for its survival. pakistani comments mean nothing. india has no right to survive, isreal and america have no right to exist :lol:, these ppl are brought up on this teachings.

isreal should do whatever it needs to survive and become stronger, even if it means bombing ppl. go ahead do it.

isreal should do whatever it has to for its survival. pakistani comments mean nothing. india has no right to survive, isreal and america have no right to exist :lol:, these ppl are brought up on this teachings.

isreal should do whatever it needs to survive and become stronger, even if it means bombing ppl. go ahead do it.

that is a rather self serving statement. I would say to an extent we have got used to Indian sycophancy of Israel. I mean a nation of 1.2 billion needing help in Kargil. But I think its more than that I think India and Israel do have a lot in common. I think the two philosophies Zionism and Hindutav are racist and an impediment to peace. You will see that a number of Indians on this thread agree that Hindutva is racist and full of thugs:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

Back to topic is it any surprise that children who see their siblings and parents innocent civilians gave to face F16's react in the way they do

Just another reason to attack these fools

you mean Israel or kids in fancy dress??

And people wonder why Indians are more Zionists than Israelis :lol:

that is a rather self serving statement. I would say to an extent we have got used to Indian sycophancy of Israel. I mean a nation of 1.2 billion needing help in Kargil. But I think its more than that I think India and Israel do have a lot in common. I think the two philosophies Zionism and Hindutav are racist and an impediment to peace. You will see that a number of Indians on this thread agree that Hindutva is racist and full of thugs:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

Back to topic is it any surprise that children who see their siblings and parents innocent civilians gave to face F16's react in the way they do

you mean Israel or kids in fancy dress??

sorry if u dont know the world right now is debating muslim terrorism and extremism not hindutva and zoinism. :lol:

no one helped india during kkargil period. our soldiers died not isreali, and we placed the tricolour back on mountain top not isrealis.

muslim countries are today getting invaded care about that, isreal alone can take down entire middle east and pakistan combined. y mess with someone u cant handle :lol:, why asking for being raped and insulted again by the same country which did it in arab isreali war.

dont mess with them. they r indian allies. and we need them right now.

They are just children man.

They don't know anything about political ideology, they are just repeating what the adults say.

Of course it is very sad that a child is talking about blowing up anybody at all, let alone a specific group of people. It's not their fault though, it's the parents and the teachers.
Not their parents, nor their teachers but their society and way of life.

If you think this is happening in just one extremist school, you are mistaken. This is what is taught in every single school under HAMAS rule, this is even taught in the West bank but with more subtlety. The savages teach their children that death is more important than life.

Not everybody is an enemy of israel, stop being so melodramatic. There are many concerns regarding israel's policy wrt palestinians, and NGOs are doing their job in highlighting that. Nothing special.
hinduguy, you clearly do not know what these "NGO"s do and what Israel does if you believe that. When children are taught what they are taught in Gaza and much of the Muslim world, Israel's actions seem far too lenient to any rational human being.

Not their parents, nor their teachers but their society and way of life.

If you think this is happening in just extremist school, you are mistaken. This is what is taught in every single school under HAMAS rule, this is even taught in the West bank but with more subtlety. The savages teach their children that death is more important than life.

hinduguy, you clearly do not know what these "NGO"s do and what Israel does if you believe that. When children are taught what they are taught in Gaza and much of the Muslim world, Israel's actions seem far too lenient to any rational human being.

of course aided and abetted by bombing of civilian targets using F16's.

Don't forget being anti Zionist does not mean that you are anti Semitic. Also do not forget Palestinian children should not have to pay for European crimes of Hitler and co. Also btw Israel has no right to exist

Don't forget being anti Zionist does not mean that you are anti Semitic. Also do not forget Palestinian children should not have to pay for European crimes of Hitler and co. Also btw Israel has no right to exist

when muslims can have 50 different unsuccessful and crisis ridden countries, the jews cant have one loll. this doesnt make any sence to me.

when muslims can have 50 different unsuccessful and crisis ridden countries, the jews cant have one loll. this doesnt make any sence to me.
Who ever said people like him need to make sense? Just do what i did, added him to my Ignore list, so he may speak with himself.

You seem obsessed with F16 bombings. I note that the PAF also uses F16s to bomb.

Of course, the PAF can usually get civilians to evacuate first. But not militants; bombing them is the whole idea.

How many of your friends and comrades have you lost to PAF F16 bombs, Aryan_B? You can't see how you can stop the PAF, but you think with enough political pressure you can stop the Israelis and you consider that a step to stopping the PAF, isn't that it?

Israeli Children:

12899497431f.jpg

SafeRedirect%5B1%5D.aspx

127854968b56.jpg

ghriba.jpg

ghriba.jpg

jew-eating-palestinian.jpg

Children in Gaza:

Warning: Graphic content:

Last edited by a moderator:
Israeli Children:

12899497431f.jpg

SafeRedirect%5B1%5D.aspx

127854968b56.jpg

ghriba.jpg

ghriba.jpg

jew-eating-palestinian.jpg

Children in Gaza:

Warning: Graphic content:

the girls signing the shells is disturbing...i remember those images from 2006 during the war with Lebanon.

on both sides, children should be kept clear out of the conflict...theyre too young and immature to understand politics and war. They should focus on how to bring peace and solutions.

not signing bombs that kill women and kids

Last edited by a moderator:
The Zionist children brats are taught hatred, the Palestinian children are taught self defence. Both are taught what they need to be taught.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom