What's new

Gen Ehsan decorated with highest French award

Owais

Reaction score
Gen Ehsan decorated with highest French award ISLAMABAD: Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee General Ehsan-ul-Haq was decorated with
France's highest award 'Legion d'Honneur' here at a ceremony held at the residence of French ambassador.

French Ambassador to Pakistan Regis Belenet awarded the general with the pretigous Legion d`Honneur in recognition of his efforts to promote relations between the armed forces of the two countries.

"Pakistan and France are enjoying very cordial and strong relations, especially in the field of defence," General Ehsan ul Haq said while thanking the French government to bestow him with this honour.

French Ambassador Regis Belenet hoped it would strenthen Pak-French relations, particulary in the field of defence.

The French ambassador appreciated Pakistan's role in the war against terrorism.

good for us we need more friends in the International community.

:smile: nice hez an able Gen its good to see that award for him.

Officer of Engineers said:
I don't want to degrade the General but you guys do know that Jerry Lewis got the same award.

Agreed!
This is just PR, Pakistan honoured Saudi King in same fashion a few weeks ago.

I don't know, I think having strong lobbies aint a good thing. And this General's obviously good at it considering we've given orders to France every so often.

Even America's lobbies are too strong in Pakistan.

Look at India, everyone in India wants to buy US, but the strong Russian lobby's held em back till now.

We should have lobbies in other countries not the other way round.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom