What's new

Gen. Musharaff: India, Pakistan should 'meet halfway'

Pakistan has a simple choice. Give us kashmir and they can have everlasting peace in the region. Stop this pipedream of being the flag bearers of Islam when no one cares about them. Or else they can continue to live under the constant shadow of first americans now chinese.

Many would argue that Pakistan still survives after 70 years. But then surviving != living.

Pakistan has a simple choice. Give us kashmir and they can have everlasting peace in the region. Stop this pipedream of being the flag bearers of Islam when no one cares about them. Or else they can continue to live under the constant shadow of first americans now chinese.

Many would argue that Pakistan still survives after 70 years. But then surviving != living.

You must sell out Eden Gardens with your stand up comedy.

Good for you

You must sell out Eden Gardens with your stand up comedy.

Good for you
70 years down the line you have the current Pakistan and after 70 more years you will have the same Pakistan if you continued this pipe dream of Kashmir. Kashmir is not going anywhere and your foreign policy will always remain India centric. As a result of which you will always end up being pawn for other people.

70 years down the line you have the current Pakistan and after 70 more years you will have the same Pakistan if you continued this pipe dream of Kashmir. Kashmir is not going anywhere and your foreign policy will always remain India centric. As a result of which you will always end up being pawn for other people.

What does your crystal ball says about my receding hairline?

Pakistan neither has economic significance nor cultural bonhomie to India, neither its more than a nuisance in security theatre... the nuclear suicidal threats from pakistani army has already been called by doing surgical strikes inside pakistan.
The generation that followed pervert gandhi has long been faded into history so no bhaichara of so called single people .. so pakistan keep dreaming abt kashmir and India will keep on expanding thr.

What does your crystal ball says about my receding hairline?
i dont need a crystal ball to judge that. Your foreign policy is the indicator of what you are doing. Once it was americans now its chinese. China is not going to fight wars for you just like americans. And you would be fool if you can think you can take on India now if not in the past.

i dont need a crystal ball to judge that. Your foreign policy is the indicator of what you are doing. Once it was americans now its chinese. China is not going to fight wars for you just like americans. And you would be fool if you can think you can take on India now if not in the past.

Dude no one blicked on doklam.

Brownies are too irrelevant.

Stop this chest thumping

Dude no one blicked on doklam.

Brownies are too irrelevant.

Stop this chest thumping
No one can dare to blick on Doklam. That is how responsible powers behave. Take your case even Afghanistan lights up your border when they want these days and you are a nuclear power. Try introspecting sometime

No one can dare to blick on Doklam. That is how responsible powers behave. Take your case even Afghanistan lights up your border when they want these days and you are a nuclear power. Try introspecting sometime

Afghanistan is an ongoing struggle where multi polar world is laying foundations of the new world order.

Pakistan is a player there.

You are dealing with civil war in Bengal and Kashmir and the Naxalites and orgy of lawlessness in cow belt. I am worried about the safety of nukes in India.

Now about that receding hairline? How much time i got?

Afghanistan is an ongoing struggle where multi polar world is laying foundations of the new world order.

Pakistan is a player there.

You are dealing with civil war in Bengal and Kashmir and the Naxalites and orgy of lawlessness in cow belt. I am worried about the safety of nukes in India.

Now about that receding hairline? How much time i got?
Lol Naxals want to change the government system of India do not want the independence either. And in bengal how many deaths are you seeing everyday in Bengal. How many blasts have happened in Bengal. The muslim appeasing govenment is on its path of ouster in next elections and all is going on fine.

I will be delighted if Pakistan could raise the question of safety of Indian nukes anywhere in the world and make a laughing stock out of themselves. Why dont your government do that. we will really love if you do that.

Lol Naxals want to change the government system of India do not want the independence either. And in bengal how many deaths are you seeing everyday in Bengal. How many blasts have happened in Bengal. The muslim appeasing govenment is on its path of ouster in next elections and all is going on fine.

I will be delighted if Pakistan could raise the question of safety of Indian nukes anywhere in the world and make a laughing stock out of themselves. Why dont your government do that. we will really love if you do that.

Lol.

Yes exactly.

All you are doing is waiting for deaths lol

The world is not a 3D simulation of numbers and logic.

Any Ayurvedic medicine for that? Dude i am serious

There is no half way on IOK. Just this,

BPf_gUOCYAA5eai.jpg

kashmiri-woman-walks-past-grafitti-that-reads-azadi-indian-dogs-go-picture-id173483270

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom