What's new

Gen. Musharaff: India, Pakistan should 'meet halfway'

@El Sidd

Pakistan has huge sense of ENTITLEMENT
when it comes to India

This elusive quest for Parity will get you Nowhere

Indo-Pak reality
https://www.dawn.com/news/1204093
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pakistan’s elusive quest for parity
Husain Haqqani

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lea...t-for-parity/article6845576.ece?homepage=true

Man i can write you a better piece if I was to put a number on my loyalty to the word Pakistan.

Haqqani is milking you. Never forget that nature trolled you guys with Pakistanis.

I think this sums up the situation nicely. What say you?

tVCu7M4.png

A huge humongous country nearly seven times larger then Pakistan and 70 years later it has still not got it back what it was bequeathed by Maharajah of Kashmir. Ask the Gandoo's here did the Maharaja only accede only 2/3 of his state?

ohh we want the land minus the wanna b arab zealots that live thr,,, we cud have easily taken it in 48..65 or 71...
and dont b in any doubt India will get the part it deems strategic the corridor which connect afganistan to siachin rest zombies will b taken care by drones ...

Days of meeting Pakistan half way are LONG gone by.

That would have been possible when India was weak and Pakistan was strong. Today Pakistan poses no challenge to India.

The things you bit<h about Pakistan being involved in?

:whistle:
Our Government does bi$ch, but that is to keep up the pressure on Pakistan. To be honest Pakistan is no longer a physical threat to India. Pakistan was considered a physical threat to India, capable of harming India uptill the late 90's. Since the 2000's, Pakistan's capability compared to India India has been decreasing year on year.

Today, Pakistan is irrelevant as a threat unless its a nuclear war. And since we don't anticipate that to happen.

Meeting Pakistan half way was possible back then. Not now. Given another couple of decades, Pakistan's capability vis-a-vis India would be downright negligible.

Yes you could have but look down between your legs? Indian's don't have nuts. Been 70 years. When you gonna grow some? In another 700 years?
hero_19711.jpg

Yes you could have but look down between your legs? Indian's don't have nuts. Been 70 years. When you gonna grow some? In another 700 years?

Pakistani-POWs-1971.jpg

Man i can write you a better piece if I was to put a number on my loyalty to the word Pakistan.

Haqqani is milking you. Never forget that nature trolled you guys with Pakistanis.

If you are a true patriot ; you should write an article for PDF

Let us see ; what you have got to say

And do you really think that the Kashmir Obsession has paid any dividends

How has it helped and benefitted Pakistan

@Stephen Cohen This is Chief of General staff Alfred Jodl surrendering the German Army. Sometimes defeat is inevitable. It took those traiterous [which is why I show zero repect to those swamp dwellers] Banglas and you cowards to bring down a small garrison force. Curious if you Indian have the gonads why did you not grab what Maharajah of Kashmir gave you in 1947? I have respect for Sikhs but rest of you Indian's are just good for being made into class one Hindoo Gandoos. And that is a fact.

jodl-signs.jpg

Just out of curiousity do you think UK could pacify garrison Turkey, pacify Turks and at the same time defeat a Russian invasion of Anatolia from every direction? That is the exact analogy here. Do you know how far Bangla Delta is from Pakistan? India on three sides and a ocean on the other. No army and I repeat no army could every have defeated the rebellion of Banglas and beaten back a attack from outside country. All with two and half divisions scorned off their heavy equipmemt - that about 55k men. Rest were civilian support staff, familes or police. Around the corner from Bangla delta about the same time US was busted by another rebel for.; The Viet Cong amd that did not even involve another army.

@Stephen Cohen This is Chief of General staff Alfred Jodl surrendering the German Army. Sometimes defeat is inevitable. It took those traiterous [which is why I show zero repect to those swamp dwellers] Banglas and you cowards to bring down a small garrison force. Curious if you Indian have the gonads why did you not grab what Maharajah of Kashmir gave you in 1947? I have respect for Sikhs but rest of you Indian's are just good for being made into class one Hindoo Gandoos. And that is a fact.

jodl-signs.jpg

I can understand your frustration but you must remember
that SELF INFLICTED injuries do not get any sympathies

As far as Kashmir is concerned ; We Drove you out when you were very near to
Srinagar ; and took the Larger and more coveted part

Read this book in PDF format
https://ia800602.us.archive.org/21/.../49202996-The-1947-48-Kashmir-War-Revised.pdf

THE 1947-48 Kashmir War The war of lost opportunities (Part I) Maj (Retd) AGHA HUMAYUN AMIN

@Kaptaan

An excerpt from the Above book

Today, it is fashionable to blame the Indians, Mountbatten, Gracey etc as far as the 1947-48 War is concerned. A dispassionate study of the events of 1947-48 clearly proves that victory was closer in 1947 than ever again as far as the Pakistan Army was concerned. Opportunities were lost because very few people who mattered at any level apart from Mr Jinnah, Brigadier Akbar Khan and some others were really interested in doing anything

No Thank you

THINGS are just fine as they are ......... no trade no sport no resolution no pace no trust

You carry on with China & CPEC let us indiands carry on growing at 8% a year

Over & out ,GOOD NIGHT , shUt the door on your way OUT

he said what a sane person should say on tv, do you expect him to say that Pakistan is willing more then ever to wipe out ugly filthy subhuman kind walking in eastern shithole ASAP. If he say something like this i am sure bharati would be the first one to go full dehati aurat mood with full randi rona and whining and soon world media will join them..

so Musharraf said what a sane person should say on tv regarding dispute between 2 nuclear powers,

now we have Nawaz, IK and PPP aka peacefools, you never know when we elect radicals like modi and thing go the way sanghi never imagined...

Anyways bharati shouldnt take his words serious, he is 'history' as far as Pakistani politics is concerned, he can only give expert advice on media.

to resolve dispute with sovereign equality and our honor and dignity
"dignity"? Thats an opinon that anyone can twist. What dignity did Pakistan have after Kashmir?
What he needs to do first, is get rid of the dual loyalist islamic/kashmir sympathizers that are "rogue" before negotiating a settlement. Bring some "peace" to the immediate border.
Will India give Pakistan Kashmir? No, but for the sake of security a trade of land is possible, where Pakistani media can spin it as pakistans victory. Regardless, before selling it to Pakistani's, India needs to sell it to Kashmiris.
Pakistan isn't going to get anything unless, it shows it is a professional force, in all ranks and deployments. India can not negotiate with people who's lets say 20% ranks are "rogue" operators.
Judging by Pakistans jump into Iran-Saudi feud, this isn't going to end soon.
They use terrorists as reserves against India, publicly but forget to tell civilians they also have an enemy like Iran, who has supported more terrorists in Pakistan than India. Denial for strategic depth. You don't want shias to know the truth.
Pakistan is migraine that will take a long time to settle its disputes. Cold war is over, yet they still play the same sides.

http://aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/musharaff-india-pakistan-should-meet-halfway/882738

India and Pakistan should work together to resolve the Kashmir issue, Pakistan’s former President Pervez Musharraf told TRT (Turkish Radio and Television) World media Friday.

Musharraf, who now lives in self-imposed exile abroad, said both countries need to, "listen to each other's point of views, accept other's point of views, accept other's point of views" and "need to have the courage to meet halfway in any dispute resolution.

"They say you never can clap with one hand. It needs two hands to clap. Both sides have to first of all have the sincerity to resolve the dispute," he said.

Musharraf stated that mediation between the two countries needs the right amount of sincerity and flexibility to be achieved.

He said Pakistan's army is for peace and it would not take an aggressive stance.

"Our overall military strategy is a defensive deterrence," he added.

He said Pakistan wants "to resolve dispute with sovereign equality and our honor and dignity" with India.

"We may be much smaller than India but we are the fifth largest country in the world in population and our military is also the six largest military in the world and we are a nuclear power," he added.

He said he has no plans to become prime minister but is considering an "advisory role" in the country's politics.

"I have a vision for Pakistan because of the political turmoil that exists within Pakistan, therefore, I believe, the only solution to Pakistan’s political crisis to create a third political force," he said.

The last time we tried, we had to fight off PA irregulars and it caused a conflict.

There is no issue from our side.

If there is for Pakistan, then their government should resolve it with the kashmir they have taken over.

Back
Top Bottom