What's new

Gen. Musharaff: India, Pakistan should 'meet halfway'

@Stephen Cohen This is Chief of General staff Alfred Jodl surrendering the German Army. Sometimes defeat is inevitable. It took those traiterous [which is why I show zero repect to those swamp dwellers] Banglas and you cowards to bring down a small garrison force. Curious if you Indian have the gonads why did you not grab what Maharajah of Kashmir gave you in 1947? I have respect for Sikhs but rest of you Indian's are just good for being made into class one Hindoo Gandoos. And that is a fact.

jodl-signs.jpg

Just out of curiousity do you think UK could pacify garrison Turkey, pacify Turks and at the same time defeat a Russian invasion of Anatolia from every direction? That is the exact analogy here. Do you know how far Bangla Delta is from Pakistan? India on three sides and a ocean on the other. No army and I repeat no army could every have defeated the rebellion of Banglas and beaten back a attack from outside country. All with two and half divisions scorned off their heavy equipmemt - that about 55k men. Rest were civilian support staff, familes or police. Around the corner from Bangla delta about the same time US was busted by another rebel for.; The Viet Cong amd that did not even involve another army.
You are missing the forest for a tree.the point is even if Germany fights the allied forces today someone else will be signing the surrender of German army there are somethings which don't change no matter how many times you try defeat is inevitable

We already met you inside East Pakistan and carved you nice and slow.. lolz :tup:

Yes
and you still hear this as your bedtime story to keep you asleep
kudos

move on buddy.

Its Bongladesh. like wtf.

Reminds me of

Please do so
We are also waiting for an oppurtunity to strike hard at Pakistan
ie Freely and with Full force

WE are LOL.. are u representative of indian army or NSA adviser ?? u will strike hard blah blah.. stop think about Pakistan. Keep this emotions with rapist or ur local problems..!!

Oh yes, we won't forget it and let you forget it too :P

you may have withdrawal issues my friend

let it go

C-section babies are oh well look what they are doing in India and to India now.

Anyhow have fun.

I got no time either for Mush nor for 56 inch soggy teets

Pakistan will bring PLA to the table

If India fought Pakistan one on one we might treat them with kid gloves not to provoke a nuclear war
If Pakistan ever attacked India in collusion with Chinese they won't know what hit them

“God Created Men and Sam Colt Made Them Equal!”
I'm not going to put up another quote to argue this one.

All I will say is this - It is upto India, to ensure victory by all means possible. For every avenue that closes, another one opens. The only question is - is India able to find it.

The reality is that the two nations are not equal. There was equality in military, economy and foreign heft 20-30 years back. In this period we have put a substantial gap between ourselves and Pakistan.
The engagement between India and Pakistan now cannot be based on how things were. They will be based on how things are and how things will be.

The General is asking what every Pakistani of an older generation thinks like -

At one point - in 50's and 60's, Pakistanis thought they were better than India as a whole - militarily, economically. That their military will dominate India should there be a war.

The next generation in 70s to 90's thought that India and Pakistan are 'equal equal'(as we used to call it when we were young) or that Pakistan will match every and anything India does.General Musharraf is from this generation.

This generation of Pakistanis think that India is slightly ahead but not by much, we can still manage.

You can see a pattern. That is the outcome of a concerted effort and trajectory of the two nations.

Give it another generation (another 20 years), the next Pakistani generation will think even more differently. It is that generation of Pakistanis that we might consider settling with.

Last edited:
It is that generation of Pakistanis that we might consider settling with.

What makes you think Pakistan will settle when it's weak?

To this day India hasn't settled with China.

Something Indians and Pakistanis are equal in is stubbornness.

What makes you think Pakistan will settle when it's weak?

To this day India hasn't settled with China.

Something Indians and Pakistanis are equal in is stubbornness.
They don't have to. India is the status quo power. That's the point.
Its Pakistan who wants to change the status quo. We are comfortable with it. As long as we keep raising the costs for Pakistan in its quest to change status quo, we are comfortable. Our rising economic, military muscle with foreign heft allow us to do that steadily over the coming decades.

If the roles were reversed your argument would stand true.. were India looking to alter status quo and Pakistan was not. That is not the case however.

Ghazwa e hind??? 2nd rising???

And here I was thinking you were one of those sensible ones...

Dude i am saying this is going to be the rhetoric for the gajwa bhayyas.
Thus why my disgust that India dragged uncle Sam into this

Back
Top Bottom