What's new

Gen (retd) Bajwa attends Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hamid's daughter's wedding

These soldiers have a bond of selfish interests. They know their fight against constitution needs them to be together. No matter how many differences the have, their future is hanging with one rope. If one would fall, all will go with him.

Between their necks and Pakistan, they've chosen their necks. Such are the solders of this unlucky country.

Well I suppose it’s best them to it then. But the big question is, why is your arse on fire? 🤔

You must be proud defending a failed bunch.

Your leaders are cash strapped LOL They go around begging for money.

bajwa missing in photo cos he behind the scene pulling the strings. how can a big bastrd like him hide, he's literally big like a grizzly bear.

Fl4F6S6aMAAYq04
My isn't that Gen. Retd. Papa John himself.

At least I don't live in a failed country.

Why does your military chief have to beg for money in Saudi Arabia?

Your Showbaz is begging simultaneously in UAE.

Is this begging planned?
Funny thing is pdm pmln fanboys used to say exactly same vitroil whenever Imran was in GCC countries to sort out payments.

So why are we stalking a dead horse?
General Bajwa retired and can do whatever he wants with his life?

STILL HERE SUCKERZZZ
Not for long, teetering on the brink. Even Saudis have rebuffed the colonial sepoys. Country on the last legs and sepoy brats' tone deafness reaching new heights.

This cuntry was taken over by the Fauji Mafia, they will fighting to keep their empire by hook or crook, anyone dare challenge their dominance will be killed or prisoned. Its not the individual but the mindset of the whole institution which is wrong, but just like their predecessors these Bajwa's and Kiyanis will meet their doom, will die one day and burn in hell to steal and looted the country.

Back
Top Bottom