What's new

General Qassem Soleimani and possible Iranian troops seen in Syria

Irani revolution did succeed in 79 despite Shah doing Assad on Irani population right ? Because there was no Sunni empire stood beside Shah just as Iran stood beside Assad right from the start

The Irani revolution... right... is that your model now? Well in case you didn't know, the 79 revolution wasn't the first one. There were 2 other ones in the previous 75 years, both of which failed due to our cultural backwardness and lack of awareness and intellectual depth. They were put down by the invading Russians in the first case, and a maritime blockade, followed by a coup d'etat by the Americans and the British, in the second one. So it's not like we didn't have to deal with foreign interests in our country. Nobody operates in a vacuum.

The 79 revolution had about a 100 years of effort behind it. The Turks also went through a similar course of development. And as you can see, we are still very much a work in progress. The syrians are just at the beginning of the road. If you think this uprising/revolution would have had more than a snow ball's chance in hell in transforming Syria into any kind of tolerant democracy, then I have a bridge to sell you.

So with that in mind, for the time being without a strong leader at the helm, Syria will just fall apart. Just look at Iraq next door. Without Assad you are very likely looking at Afghanistan or Somalia. So you as I said, you gotta pick your evil: Assad or brutal Islamist fiefdoms.

Because Iran has no business in Syria. Those who think Iran or any other country for that matter including GCC are doing 'good' in Syria are living in Foolistan. Iran is in expansion mode and that is what it boils down to....for all countries. They are eating Syria bit by bit.

Iran is a huge player in the Middle East and beyond and will remain so.

I would rather have peace in Syria. None of these states are there for Kosher reasons despite how much they claim to that effect. This is a BBQ & Syrians are on the menu.

From day one, Iran was supportive of talks and very vocal against giving arms to opposition, and they were against removing Assad BEFORE talks because it would create a dangerous vacuum.

This is not expantionist, this is,
1) standing by your ally against foreign interference
2) working towards a stable region
3) creating a safer future for our own country

Let me talk about point 3 a bit. If we sit at home and let gcc and Turkey turn Syria and Iraq into a terrorist hotbed, which country will face problems? Iran. We will have hordes of terrorists on our western border. Who will come help us to fight them? Will Qatar come and help defend our land? Will Pakistan send their soldiers to fight against ISIS when bombs are going off in our country?

What was a more stable region? Syria under Assad or now?

We had the same experience on our eastern border. Did Pakistan help us against Taliban terrorists? Pakistan under Taliban was recognized under only 3 countries, Pakistan, UAE, and Saudi. It's time you Pakistanis help us clear the region of terrorists. Better a Musharaf than a Bin Laden.

@Horus

Although this is a complex situation but at the end of day the question is simple. Is Asad government best for Syria. In answering that question we must avoid looking through the sectatian prism which is a bane of the Muslim world.

In my opinion he is the least worse of the options available. What else? Isil? The question is if Asad goes are the alternatives better? A Turkish member here suggested that are alternatives other than ISIL. I am not too sure. Whatever can be said the situation in Syria prior to this conflict was darn sight better then now and Syria enjoyed respectable economic and social indicators. All that has been shot to pieces now.

I must admit I find myself between a hard thing and a rock as I find it hard to chart a way through two differant peoples for whom I have enormous respect who unfortunately hold diametric polar positions. Turks and Iranians.

And I have a gut feeling that all this Syria thing was a external project by certain powers who want to dismantle the last hostile country toward Isreal. Once Asad goes Isreal can have a party. No more Gaddafi, no more Saddam, no more Asad. what is left is all part of the Isreali battle order.

It's not a gut feeling, there are many sources indicating the project was well underway.

Here is an article from 2007
Secret U.S. plan to overthrow Syrian government | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

And this is a poll from 2009

Assad - Most popular Arab leader | Al Bawaba

And yet again, the west wins out. It was able to turn the most popular Muslim leader into a figure of hate. We are a bunch of fools.

And here is the best article I have seen, everything is sourcec year by year,

Syrian War-Islamic State (ISIS) Creation Timeline | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Irani revolution did succeed in 79 despite Shah doing Assad on Irani population right ? Because there was no Sunni empire stood beside Shah just as Iran stood beside Assad right from the start

Here is why Iran's revolution worked.

1) it was 100% Iranian project (we didn't have chenyans or Libyans or anyone coming to Iran to fight against the Shah)
2) it wasn't funded by regional players to be exaggerated (we didn't receive arms and funds from Turkey and Qatar)
3) it had political maturity, that is, a political manifest, idealog, and charismatic leaders that could inspire
4) it was a solution for Iran, it wasn't creating a caliphate
5) it was able to band all oppositions together, they were all fighting Shah, not each other
6) the movement took a LONG time. It didn't just start and end in 1979. We had a constitutional revolution in early 20th century that was derailed, we kicked out the shan in 50s and he was brought back by CIA, and finally worked in 1979. It took 70 years. That's why it has remained. It was homegrown, mature, and not an outside project.

None of it applies to either Libya or Syria.

His intervention is giving breathing space to extremism not eliminating them

Ever heard of the phrase "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"? If you consider israel your enemy then you will have to reconcile with the notion that a good brotherly relation with iran is in the best interest of pakistan, in terms of economy,stability and security.

And what is it you are saying about his intervention giving breathing space to extremists? Doesnt make sense...care to elaborate?

Hezbollah troops have taken control over town of Balas in Southern Aleppo. Note: clearly someone speaking Farsi on 1:28, so either the presence of Iranian advisors or troops.

دوستان کسی توی کلیپ هایی که از سوریه اومده جلیقه ی ضد گلوله تن نیروهای مقاومت دیده ؟

اصلا برنامه ای برای جلیقه ی ضد گلوله تو کشور وجود داره ؟

شب گذشته 15 ایران ی در سوریه کشته شده اند، عبدالله باقری محافظ سابق احمدی نژاد در میان کشته شدگان است

شب گذشته 15 ایران ی در سوریه کشته شده اند، عبدالله باقری محافظ سابق احمدی نژاد در میان کشته شدگان است
15 irani koshte shodan ? what a rubbish. Ma sarbaz nadarim oonja.

They are advisors there, not soldiers. rubbish zionist propaganda.

Update yourself.

b967sm9.jpg

They were not all advisors.

Back
Top Bottom