What's new

General (R) Amjad Shoaib Says Pakistan getting Hyper Sonic Missiles From China!

-Do you guys think he knows something or just his opinion?
-Would Pakistan get missiles or get help in building them?
-Showing pics of DF17?
-What do you guys think?
We maybe getting the technical knowhow but not the missiles themselves cuz of mtcr. but yes, it will happen, not a matter of if, but when. We already possess a mach 18 Shaheen 3, so we are only waiting for an opportune moment to test out the new hypersonic missile.

Salaam

TRIPC nations (Turkey, Russia, Iran, Pakistan and China need to have a solid econo-military alliance if the world is to have multipolar world order. They must have full trust and intimate relationship of the highest military order to ensure balance of power and strength.

So you are saying this is how it should be and it not necessarily would be.

I misunderstood.

-Showing pics of DF17?
-What do you guys think?
He's watching haqeeqat tv too much. Retired guys are totally out of the loop most of the times

He's watching haqeeqat tv too much. Retired guys are totally out of the loop most of the times
mmm...don't me so sure, a lot of people said the same thing about a lot of retired PAF officers when they made comments about the J10Cs coming...

mmm...don't me so sure, a lot of people said the same thing about a lot of retired PAF officers when they made comments about the J10Cs coming...
J10 has been in the talks since 2007.
Gen sb probably read about P282 missile project.

Lynchpin In hypersonic technology is the material science and Effective guidance when plasma is being generated at the skin of the missile because of the friction.

Jany kesy kesy jahil general lagy rahy

J-10 is coming since 2006 when I read about it in a local magazine. It was j-10b back then.

Someone needs to tell these retired folks to take a break and enjoy their retirement.

Sir G, let them earn their bread and butter.
Did you noticed, many media persons/journalists have their YouTube channels, may be the result of denying the hefty 'advertisement' luxury to media.
After Malik Riaz's landing in hot water, where these retired generals will go? So it is good that YouTube will keep them feeding.

-Showing pics of DF17?
-What do you guys think?
IF that news is true then that will be a game changer in the subcontinent because pajeets won't get it from Russian and from china a big no ofcourse. Pajeets will be crying babies and diapers if we get the hypersonics.
Not a single defense system in this world can stop hypersonics not even uncle SAM and developed west has it.

Not sure if Gen saaab knows about MTCR.
His source is that news from Indian media. As for MTCR and China. Saudi Arabia was given ballistic missiles by China. Which have few thousand KM range.

Who cares about MTCR? In a real war, who is going to measure the distance, a missile traveled before obliterating its target?
The kind of geo-political changes happening in the world and the region and the evolving threat of west vs east war, both Russia and especially China will make sure that their allies in the region are powerful and capable enough to deal with any situation that might jeopardize the regional peace and stability.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom