What's new

Genetic connection with IVC for Entire South Asia.

almost all subcontinentals have close to 50 percent of Indus Farmer genes...those who say they came from Pakistan...I say they came from Rakhigarhi and Lothal

Tagging fest
How can I take this seriously when from the word go I notice 'North West India' is placed before Pakistan when the map clearly shows most of IVC is in Pakistan is tiny spillover into small piece of India? So I will off the cuff suspect agenda behind this or what I call Ganga-centricism which is akin to Afro-centrism where all of Africans try to leach off Nile Egypt.

This is same inferirity complex ridden effort by modern Ganges people to polish off on the heritage of the majestic Indus.

1626436680390.png

1626436717387.png

This map shows all of India and wider South Asia. IVC only covers Pakistan with small small spillover into adjacent corners of India. Vast majority of Indian population might as well be on another planet with Thar Desert separating the Indian Ganga basin.

Yet Pakistan only gets secondary mention and makes it look like IVC was in India. Just look below.

IVC.png

How can I take this seriously when from the word go I notice 'North West India' is placed before Pakistan when the map clearly shows most of IVC is in Pakistan is tiny spillover into small piece of India? So I will off the cuff suspect agenda behind this or what I call Ganga-centricism which is akin to Afro-centrism where all of Africans try to leach off Nile Egypt.

This is same inferirity complex ridden effort by modern Ganges people to polish off on the heritage of the majestic Indus.

View attachment 762728

View attachment 762729

Indians have the right to be proud of Rakhigarhi, Lothal ...it is unfair to ridicule Indians when they take pride in something within coterminous India...yes you may bar Indians from taking credit of Harappa and Mohejo daro...

Specifically IVC covered -

Pakistan

• Khyber Pakhtunkwa Province
  • Punjab
  • Balochistan
  • Sindh

*basically every province in Pakistan.

India

• Punjab/Haryana
  • Gujrat
* leaving rest of the 30 or whatever states 'gasping and crying' to be linked to IVC. I think maybe we should just call it Asian civilization and that way rest of Asia can join the party. From Indus-centric to Ganga-centric to Asia-centric.
Indians have the right to be proud of Rakhigarhi, Lothal
Agreed like South Sudanes and Somali, Africans have right to be proud of the bits of Ancient Egypt that spilled over into their lands.

Specifically IVC covered -

Pakistan
  • Khyber Pakhtunkwa Province
  • Punjab
  • Balochistan
  • Sindh

*basically every province in Pakistan.

India

• Punjab/Haryana
  • Gujrat
* leaving rest of the 30 or whatever states 'gasping and crying' to be linked to IVC. I think maybe we should just call it Asian civilization and that way rest of Asia can join the party. From Indus-centric to Ganga-centric to Asia-centric.

Rajasthan too...But Punjab,Haryana,Rajasthan,Gujarat are part of India...that way their history becomes Indian history...that's how Origins of Buddhism in Bihar also becomes Indian history.....

Agreed like South Sudanes and Somali, Africans have right to be proud of the bits of Ancient Egypt that spilled over into their lands.

you DO realize that 40% of major sites including the largest ports as well as largest excavated site of IVC is in India? on top of that the only skeletons from IVC were found in India? we are not talking of 1 to 5% here.....we are talking 40%

you DO realize that 40% of major sites including the largest ports
Why would I recognize bullshat and propaganda. While your at it why not claimn 80%?

There is a reason why it is called Indus civilization because it clustered around the Indus valley which is in Pakistan. You can of course try and change geography by claiming the rivers once upon a time all flowed in India but then the dirty Muslims of Pakistan pulled then into Pakistan.

Wait a minute you already do .......!!!

Ganga-centrism -

A organized attempt to make it look like IVC was in fact centred in India involving revisionism, fraud, propaganda etc

Why would I recognize bullshat and propaganda. While your at it why not claimn 80%?

There is a reason why it is called Indus civilization because it clustered around the Indus valley which is in Pakistan. You can of course try and change geography by claiming the rivers once upon a time all flowed in India but then the dirty Muslims of Pakistan pulled then into Pakistan.

Wait a minute you already do .......!!!
Why the fight?
There really is nothing Pakistan would gain from associating or dissociating from IVC. Most Pakistanis try to associate with Arabs and competitively discuss among themselves on who is a better Muslim than anything about IVC or non-Islamic past. I don't mean to sound bleak but on such matters, you are trying to light a candle in a typhoon.

Indians have the right to be proud of Rakhigarhi, Lothal ...it is unfair to ridicule Indians when they take pride in something within coterminous India...yes you may bar Indians from taking credit of Harappa and Mohejo daro...
your Bengal ex muslim thread got deleted ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom