What's new

Geo Tv fooling Pakistan, or Pakistan fooling media?

Reaction score
I am a bit surprised abt the Pakistani Channel Geo. I want to quote the following:

GEO Pakistan
Taliban capture signals shift by Pakistan
Updated at: 0220 PST, Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Taliban capture signals shift by Pakistan WASHINGTON: Pakistan's reported capture of the Taliban's top commander, with CIA help, would represent a dramatic shift after years protecting leaders of a militia that served as its proxy in Afghanistan, [...]

How does it come? Is the US right abt Pakistan?

Not perfectly but a related post with NPR interviewing Bill Keller, the executive editor of the NYT on with-holding the story since last Thursday.

Embedded just below the first paragraph under multimedia look for "The Takeaway"

The Takeaway-NYT Feb. 16, 2010

Thanks.:usflag:

Geo TV's MO is to misquote and copy paste from all over the web. That blurb written by some Geo chimp means nothing.

'paradigm shift' - thats all i can say and for the better.

Can anyone tell me which is the creditable source of information for the people of pakistan.

any one who points towards pakistan from bbc to geo becomes biased. so whom do people of pakistan consider as the creditable source.

we call GEO TV as JEW TV
all evil orignate from it in Pakistan.

for example their policy

to hide curroption of Jung group they targetted Musharraf and now zardari

There's plenty of reliable news channels. But yes, the person being referred to - aka the lal topi person - is pretty reliable.

There's plenty of reliable news channels. But yes, the person being referred to - aka the lal topi person - is pretty reliable.

yes we know the authenticity of lal topi after all ajmal kasab is amar singh and ashok chakra signifies akhand bharat....

and then people say that pakistan is in troubled waters... and people are getting brainwashed... :hitwall:

yes we know the authenticity of lal topi after all ajmal kasab is amar singh and ashok chakra signifies akhand bharat....

and then people say that pakistan is in troubled waters... and people are getting brainwashed... :hitwall:

I wonder why people don't ask him about his sources.

if i say you are handsome smart, awesome and the guy the next to you whom you dont like is useless good for nothing fellow then will you like to ask me for the source.... :devil:

He has already disclosed his sources.

Some insiders in ISI, Some insiders in CSI, Some of his friends in India. Some sudras (god knows who calls sudras, sudra in India, but still) who keep on writing mails to him. Some muslim depressed women in India who were forced to convert and are not being allowed to follow their religious practices. ANd ofcourse google with a search string ( Hate India+Israel+jews+US nexus)

That's off-topic and he has reason to believe that but regardless as far as theories on how we should deal with terrorists and what our future plan is, he is a reliable person.

Calling this being brainwashed is subjective view.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom