What's new

George Zimmerman found not guilty

Obama came out of a WHITE women's womb and was brought up by WHITE people.

He was seen as "acceptable" by the whites that voted for him: i.e. will defend white interests and pay lip-service to black rights. In a way he is the perfect US president - he provides cover for white Americans to claim that a racist country could not possibly elect a "black" president.

Most blacks in the US have some degree of mixture. And its Jews who hold much power in the US. They like to classify themselves as Semitic peoples.

Zimmerman is Latino and Jewish. both are hated by white racists.

On the racism by country index, India ranked pretty high so did its neighbours.

Most blacks in the US have some degree of mixture. And its Jews who hold much power in the US. They like to classify themselves as Semitic peoples.

Zimmerman is Latino and Jewish. both are hated by white racists.

On the racism by country index, India ranked pretty high so did its neighbours.

George Zimmerman doea not have any Jewish blood. He is Latino and German. Many non-Jewish Germans have names that end woth "man" including Zimmerman.

Watch them in full- if you can stand to.

I tried... but couldn't. It was overwhelming... made me fall asleep right in the morning.

If those videos are what you rely your emotions on, then you are yet to go a long way. Can't say anymore than that.

George Zimmerman doea not have any Jewish blood. He is Latino and German. Many non-Jewish Germans have names that end woth "man" including Zimmerman.

Latino's are mixed to begin with. I would classify him as a Latino. He does not look white. In fact Syria's Assad looks whiter than this guy.

He was seen as "acceptable" by the whites that voted for him: i.e. will defend white interests and pay lip-service to black rights. In a way he is the perfect US president - he provides cover for white Americans to claim that a racist country could not possibly elect a "black" president.
Michelle Obama has white ancestry. So which womb color should any of them came out of in order to be accepted as either black or white? There are plenty of prominent black Americans who either have mixed ancestry or themselves are of mixed marriages. Does it matter that much to you the skin color of the woman's womb in order for the person to be black or white?

Do you know how pathetic and actually disgusting you are? For all your criticisms of US, this proves racists like you are all over the world and that YOU are no better than the Americans you looked down upon. Next time you go out to the local market in Bangladesh, try to guess how many of your fellow countrymen would love to live in the US. But then again, given the low literacy rate, they would not know any better anyway.

May be that is why you hate US so much to the point of this degenerate line of 'debate'. You see how much better we are than your own country and that you cannot escape the abject poverty and misery that surrounds you. With that post, you succeeded more in bringing yourself and your country down further than you could ever hope to do the same for US.

You are nothing but a small minded person and that small mind is filled with nothing but petty jealousy.

Michelle Obama has white ancestry. So which womb color should any of them came out of in order to be accepted as either black or white? There are plenty of prominent black Americans who either have mixed ancestry or themselves are of mixed marriages. Does it matter that much to you the skin color of the woman's womb in order for the person to be black or white?

Do you know how pathetic and actually disgusting you are? For all your criticisms of US, this proves racists like you are all over the world and that YOU are no better than the Americans you looked down upon. Next time you go out to the local market in Bangladesh, try to guess how many of your fellow countrymen would love to live in the US. But then again, given the low literacy rate, they would not know any better anyway.

May be that is why you hate US so much to the point of this degenerate line of 'debate'. You see how much better we are than your own country and that you cannot escape the abject poverty and misery that surrounds you. With that post, you succeeded more in bringing yourself and your country down further than you could ever hope to do the same for US.

You are nothing but a small minded person and that small mind is filled with nothing but petty jealousy.

Why are you getting so heated up for? :lol:

I work on the line that we all have some racism inside us - it is the way we deal with this that defines whether we are "racists" or not. It is in human nature for people on top, like whites right now, to kind of look down on others. Arabs in Spain 1000 years ago looked down on white people, which was wrong and racist of course.

Anyway, the US will in a few decades become a truly multicultural country where no one race will have too much power over others and that can only be a good thing for the future of the United States as a strong and vibrant country.

For us, in a contest between a patriot pro-PRC minority and a right-wing Han sellout, of course we will overwhelmingly support the former one.

You can see this is the true patriotism, not the racism. We don't look people at their ethnicity, but only their true affiliation.

There are also many black Americans who are strong US patriots, yet those arrogant white Americans never appreciate their loyalty and patriotism, still treat them like craps.

Why are you getting so heated up for? :lol:

I work on the line that we all have some racism inside us - it is the way we deal with this that defines whether we are "racists" or not. It is in human nature for people on top, like whites right now, to kind of look down on others. Arabs in Spain 1000 years ago looked down on white people, which was wrong and racist of course.

Anyway, the US will in a few decades become a truly multicultural country where no one race will have too much power over others and that can only be a good thing for the future of the United States as a strong and vibrant country.

Coming from a bangali, i find this very funny and hypocritical at the same time. Your own countrymen don't treat biharis equally and here you are lecturing American, a very hospitable and tolerant people, on "racism".

Black youths yelled "This is for Trayvon" while beating a Hispanic man in Baltimore

Witness claims youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating
Police still investigating claim in beating of Hispanic man
July 15, 2013|By Justin George, The Baltimore Sun

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

Sgt. Eric Kowalczyk, a police spokesman, declined to go into further detail.

In a post that drew nearly 50 comments on Facebook, real estate agent Christina Dudley said she was walking to her car just before 9 p.m. when she saw several young black males and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man west on North Linwood Avenue past East Fairmont Avenue.

"One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him," Dudley said in an interview.

They caught up to the man at the corner of Fairmount and N. Streeper Street, and the male with the gun beat the victim with what appeared to be his gun while others kicked and stomped him, Dudley said.

"They were just yelling and calling him names as they ran after him, but once they were hitting him and after that they started yelling, "This is for Trayvon, [expletive]," said Dudley, who heard the chant repeated multiple times.

Dudley and a woman walking her dog across the street told the group to stop and warned that they were calling 911. The group scattered before police arrived. Police have no arrests or named suspects.

Using a translator, police spoke to the victim, who knows some English, according to the police report. The victim told officers that he was standing in the intersection of Fairmont and N. Potomac Street when a group of five black males first approached him.

He described all of the males as between 16 and 18 and told police a 6-foot suspect with a black "stretchy" shirt and mohawk told him, "What's up, [expletive]." When the victim raised his phone to call 911, the suspect raised his shirt and flashed a silver handgun in his waistband.

The victim turned and ran before he was caught in the 2800 block of Fairmont and was beaten, police said. He sustained abrasions to his elbows and forearms but refused medical attention.

Police listed all of the suspects involved as black males. Three were "skinny" while one was described as overweight.

Dudley, who lives in the neighborhood, said she worries about her Hispanic neighbors and said she and other residents were looking for ways to warn them of the incident beyond Facebook. Patterson Park has one of the city's highest concentration of Latinos and is home to the city's annual Latino Fest.

Zimmerman, who is of Hispanic descent, had been charged with killing Trayvon Martin in an altercation that drew national concerns about racial profiling. He was found not guilty of all charges.

"Everyone in the neighborhood is well aware of the situation, but my concern is that we have a very large Hispanic population and many of them might not have Internet connection or they aren't on that page," Dudley said. "So my concern is trying to get the word out to them."

For us, in a contest between a patriot pro-PRC minority and a right-wing Han sellout, of course we will overwhelmingly support the former one.

You can see this is the true patriotism, not the racism. We don't look people at their ethnicity, but only their true affiliation.

There are also many black Americans who are strong US patriots, yet those arrogant white Americans never appreciate their loyalty and patriotism, still treat them like craps.
Are you speaking from personal experience? I doubt that. From my personal experience, I know plenty of patriotic blacks who are respected plenty by their military peers.

@fallstuff @Not Sure @Argus Panoptes These videos express what I was trying to say:

Watch them in full- if you can stand to.

I did see part of it but not the whole thing. I generally like the young turks but I think on this case they're off, strangely off considering he is a lawyer. The issue they made about giving Zimmerman his gun back is rather emotional which has very little to do with the law. The gun was no longer part of the case as the trial is over. he got his gun back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any of you ever get to watch the closing arguments of the trial, in full?

Did any of you ever read the statements made public by Mark O'Mara?

Did any of you know that Trayvon Martin was a regular marijuana consumer?

Did any of you not even know that his cell phone contained heck lot of child ****?

That man when becoming an adult, could have very likely adversely affected the lives of kids that were to come in contact with him. At that time, majority of the people here, esp Pakistanis, would have called for his blood asking for him to be hanged/beheaded in public. But all that only after the life of someone gets ruined.

About that night, no one knows what happened after the police call got disconnected.

The fact is, given the sentiments of the majority, which is constituted by fools, George Zimmerman could have easily been successfully prosecuted on the charges of racial profiling. But no, that was not enough - had to charge him for murder!

Well, when you charge someone for the crime he/she has not committed, what happens? They get acquitted!

Yet, surprising as it is, those who are biggest racists on this forum, are accusing the entire US justice system of racism. The very same justice system, which is taken as a benchmark whenever any injustice takes place in our third world South Asia.

Back
Top Bottom