What's new

George Zimmerman found not guilty

If people actually go through all of the videos from the trial and examined all of the evidence...they would realize that all of the evidence and pretty much all witnesses (even those called by the prosecution) supports a case of self defence. If anything the "guilt" proven by those evidence is defamation by the horrible US media by doctoring photos and voice recordings. :angry:

What is infuriating is that the entire US spent so much effort and stepped over so many lines....just to convict a guy based on the flimsy conjecture of "He stepped out of his car so he must be trying to gun him down (2nd degree) or pick a fight (Manslaughter)".

What they should be doing is addressing the root cause...young black men without discipline and common courtesy committing disproportionate amount of crime and get aggressive without suitable reason. Not only is it not addressed, it's being turned into some kind of "culture" to be emulated.

You rarely ever hear of these kind of situations in from involving Asians or Asian communties

Why? Because in their culture parents take discipline and courtesy much more seriously and the countries hold parents accountable if their children ends up causing trouble. There's no need for "profiling" when the majority of citizens are law abiding and no need for firearms or self-defence when the majority of citizens are generally not violent

And most importantly, citizens in Asian countries does not get provoked so easily because they are disciplined to keep reckless emotions in check...Asian countries make the "he shouldn't have gotten out of his car" argument ridiculous. With this kind of attitude every neighbourhood watchmen in China would be beaten because they pretty much investigate all suspicious activities (although usually nothing happens, speaks volume of discipline).

Travon Martin girl friend phone testimony couldn't pain the whole picture of the crime scene isn't it? all she gave was she talked to Travon Martin, Travon Martin was fearful for his life, he think a white man stalk him like a rapist, he told her he will run back to his father home and call the police, later Travon Martin told his girl friend, he saw George Zimmerman again. Later she heard someone said get off me, and the phone went dead. Under this testimony, all I knew 2 people got in a fight because Travon Martin definitely believed his life was in danger, he would fight to protect himself.

Yea let Travon Martin be you and some stranger stalk you at 7 pm in a rainy night, you believed a stalker would bring body harm to you one way or another, you ran tried to get away from him later you saw him and the stalker came out of his car and approach you. You either try to stay calm and run again or over react and fight your way out.

If people actually go through all of the videos from the trial and examined all of the evidence...they would realize that all of the evidence and pretty much all witnesses (even those called by the prosecution) supports a case of self defence. If anything the "guilt" proven by those evidence is defamation by the horrible US media by doctoring photos and voice recordings. :angry:

What is infuriating is that the entire US spent so much effort and stepped over so many lines....just to convict a guy based on the flimsy conjecture of "He stepped out of his car so he must be trying to gun him down (2nd degree) or pick a fight (Manslaughter)".

What they should be doing is addressing the root cause...young black men without discipline and common courtesy committing disproportionate amount of crime and get aggressive without suitable reason. Not only is it not addressed, it's being turned into some kind of "culture" to be emulated.

You rarely ever hear of these kind of situations in any Asian countries like Pakistan, China, or India.

Why? Because in their culture parents take discipline and courtesy much more seriously and the countries hold parents accountable if their children ends up causing trouble. There's no need for "profiling" when the majority of citizens are law abiding and no need for firearms or self defence when the majority of citizens are generally non-violent.

And most importantly, citizens in Asian countries does not get provoked so easily because they are disciplined to keep reckless emotions in check...Asian countries make the "he shouldn't have gotten out of his car" argument ridiculous. With this kind of attitude every neighbourhood watchmen in China would be beaten because they seem to be far more curious of suspicious activities (although most of the time nothing happens so they just sit their reading newspaper).

Yea let Travon Martin be you and some stranger stalk you at 7 pm in a rainy night, you believed a stalker would bring body harm to you one way or another, you ran tried to get away from him later you saw him and the stalker came out of his car and approach you. You either try to stay calm and run again or over react and fight your way out.
In that case you end your conversation to call police if you fear your life, you do not beat the guy to a pulp

In that situation, if I'm Martin I would have done one of the following:

1. Run home
2. Call 911
3. Call parents
4. Calmly interact with Zimmerman, and defuse the situation by explaining exactly what I am up to.

In fact, I HAVE been in exactly the same situation as Trayvon Martin, both in the US and in China (when I was there with a Chinese friend of mine).

In the US, the watchman inquired about me after getting close with his truck (after following for a while), and I explain that I'm visiting my Aunt and was just trying to find my way to a convenience store at night.

In China, the watchman pretty much walked right up to me and shouted "Nǐ zài zuò shénme?" ("What are you doing?") quite bluntly. I just hold up the bag of garbage I volunteered to throw out by end up getting lost because I'm a visitor...the guy laughed and pretty much dragged me to the place.

People following someone is NOT a particularly rare occurrence....I don't assume people are stalking me just by following. They have to be doing something really suspicious like trying to hide when I turn around, or immediately stop and pretend to not follow when I look at them.

no one dares talk about this in public, or even in academia. I've been to many Martin Luther King lecture series, but all I heard was how the African American community has been struggling and the government failed to do this or that, never did I hear any African American researcher say that the African Americans should work on their attitudes. I am not saying racism against the African Americans does not exist, but they have been unjustifiably using the race cards for the wrong causes. Racism has become a great excuse for irresponsibility and laziness, and in this case, a tool to blatantly distort facts. Racism does not create the fact that 8 out of 10 African Americans grow up without a father.

no one dares talk about this in public, or even in academia. I've been to many Martin Luther King lecture series, but all I heard was how the African American community has been struggling and the government failed to do this or that, never did I hear any African American researcher say that the African Americans should work on their attitudes. I am not saying racism against the African Americans does not exist, but they have been unjustifiably using the race cards for the wrong causes. Racism has become a great excuse for irresponsibility and laziness, and in this case, a tool to blatantly distort facts. Racism does not create the fact that 8 out of 10 African Americans grow up without a father.

Hard working African immigrants are actually embarrassed by Black Americans. Practically 2/5th of all black university students comes directly from Africa not the AA community, and Africans in the USA are the second most successful community in education and integration after Asians. So no, you statement is not racist.

Zimmerman helps rescue family from car wreck

John Bacon, USA TODAY 4:25 p.m. EDT July 22, 2013

George Zimmerman, the man whose acquittal on murder and manslaughter charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin set off a wave of protests across the nation, helped rescue a family from an overturned SUV four days after the verdict, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement Monday.

The statement said that on Wednesday, at approximately 5:45 p.m. ET, the sheriff's office responded to a single car accident at an intersection in the Sanford, Fla., area not far from where Zimmerman, 29, shot Trayvon, 17, in February 2012. The statement said a blue Ford Explorer had run off the road and rolled over with a family of four inside.

When a deputy arrived at the scene, two men had already helped the family out of the SUV. One of the men was Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch coordinator in Sanford.

STORY: 'Justice for Trayvon' rallies

"Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy," the statement said. There were no reports of injuries, it said.

A jury of six women acquitted Zimmerman, who pleaded self-defense, of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges July 13. That set off protests across the nation, highlighted by "Justice for Trayvon" rallies held Saturday in more than 100 cities.

Source: George Zimmerman helps rescue family from car wreck

Good job by Zimmerman.

This is BS to say the least that bastard shot and killed Trayvon point blank and gets off scott free? he should have at least gotten manslaughter in the first degree if he shot and killed a white kid he'd be doing jail time, but the defense promptly painted Trayvon as a "thug" who attacked Zimmerman first if some weirdo with a gun was following me around I woulda done the same stuff I agree that Zimmerman's claim of self defense is plausible but he shot him in the chest point blank he knew what he was doing and he gets away with it.

So much for delivering justice the system is failing as we know it.
You would attack a guy packing? You're as stupid as he was.

He cannot be accepted by the standard Neo-Nazi, but it doesn't mean he is not racist against the black people.

Neo-nazis are good at twisting everything to make the system appear to be "anti-White" (whatever that means).

Some of them were claiming that Zimmerman got away with this only because he's half-Jewish and that this is some sort of Jewish conspiracy.

the only thing found on Trayvon's body was the packet of M&M's (candy) that he went out to get, that man discriminately picked out trayvon pursued after him with his gun and got his azz beat for acting like the racist pig he is, Trayvon worked him pretty good so good that Zimmerman shot him and you cannot take Zimmerman's account of the events since it is so one sided.

And the fact that the autopsie found drugs and alcohol in this 17 year olds body. He was a punk kid (forget what color he is for a second) that wouldve grown up to be another welfare sucking, unemployed drug dealing gang banger. The way I see it zimmerman did us all a favor by ridding us of another leech of the system.

Back
Top Bottom