What's new

German Ambassador Reichel: My advice to Greece is don’t blame everything on Turkey

Man seriously,I'm starting to think that you're mythomaniac. You make up things in your mind and accuse others all the time.

What's wrong with you?

Hah! And then you have the guts to call ME a "5th column"...look at you! You'd sell the Acropolis to the Europeans if they promised you "freedom" and "democracy".

As i said you have nothing than dead stones. People mean nothing for you. The Acropolis is European btw. Greece is Europe. Maybe look on a map.

You pray to the golden calf, its ridicolous how you contradict evrything orthodox church stands for.

I have news for you, evry single human being has more value than any building. Thats christianity.

As i said you have nothing than dead stones. People mean nothing for you. The Acropolis is European btw. Greece is Europe. Maybe look on a map.

You pray to the golden calf, its ridicolous how you contradict evrything orthodox church stands for.

I have news for you, evry single human being has more value than any building. Thats christianity.
Oh the Acropolis is European? It's Greek? The Byzantine churches and monasteries in Asia Minor are not?

Your idiotic assumptions and judgemental posts are insulting me. I suggest you stop now.

Oh the Acropolis is European? It's Greek? The Byzantine churches and monasteries in Asia Minor are not?

Your idiotic assumptions and judgemental posts are insulting me. I suggest you stop now.

Churches, monasteries...all dead stones and its only thing that matters to you. Thats not religous, thats a house retail business.

Btw i visted Hagia Sophia in 2013...was not impressed. The great pyramide of khufu impressed me much more.

I think your problem is your love for dead stones. You believe the russians will give you the Hagia Sophia back. They wont. Its lost. Learn to live with it, look forward and stop to support the criminal russian regime.

P.s. i would spit in Kirills face. A " patriarch" who lives in luxury and calls for murder and war. We are doomed

Btw i visted Hagia Sophia in 2013...was not impressed.
Oh wow the great man was not impressed. Wow!

I think your problem is your love for dead stones. You believe the russians will give you the Hagia Sophia back. They wont. Its lost. Learn to live with it, look forward and stop to support the criminal russian regime.
Ok then would it be ok if the Acropolis and everything ancient was demolished? Is it ok for you? Dead stones bro,why would you care?

Oh wow the great man was not impressed. Wow!

Ok then would it be ok if the Acropolis and everything ancient was demolished? Is it ok for you? Dead stones bro,why would you care?

Acropolis was demolished. Its reconstructed. You know who does reconstruct it? Human beings. Its the people who matter, not the stones. Turks destroyed Acropolis in large parts. And we reconstruct it. We hold it dear in our hearts.

The first acropolis was destroyed by the persians. And you know who did reconstruct it? Human beings.

I can only adress to you to question what you stand for, whats important, stones or people.

Athens is not defined by Acropolis. Its defined by its people, who walk around it after dawn ,listen music, party and are happy. Without the people, Acropolis is just a place where lizards bath in the sun. I hope one day you understand this.

Acropolis was demolished. Its reconstructed. You know who does reconstruct it? Human beings. Its the people who matter, not the stones. Turks destroyed Acropolis in large parts. And we reconstruct it. We hold it dear in our hearts.

The first acropolis was destroyed by the persians. And you know who did reconstruct it? Human beings.

I can only adress to you to question what you stand for, whats important, stones or people.

Athens is not defined by Acropolis. Its defined by its people, who walk around it after dawn ,listen music, party and are happy. Without the people, Acropolis is just a place where lizards bath in the sun. I hope one day you understand this.

You remind me of this guy here:

You remind me of this guy here:

Congratulation, you did not understand a single thing. You would look away from Auschwitz as long you get Hagia Sophia back.

Tell me, how many ukrainians is Hagia Sophia worth? 100.000? 1.000.000?

Congratulation, you did not understand a single thing. You would look away from Auschwitz as long you get Hagia Sophia back.

Tell me, how many ukrainians is Hagia Sophia worth? 100.000? 1.000.000?
I understand a lot more than you think. But you're obsession with Ukraine is bad. I kept telling you to be objective when it comes to this,but you don't listen. You insist on eradicating the Russians.

I understand a lot more than you think. But you're obsession with Ukraine is bad. I kept telling you to be objective when it comes to this,but you don't listen. You insist on eradicating the Russians.

No, i insist that russia needs a complete military defeat. They must be completly defeated in Ukraine and pay for what they have done.

You sit far away and support Putins madness because you dream about some orthodox restitution. It wont come. What Putin does is build on corpses, blood and bones. This is not Christianity, this is not what god stands for and nothing good comes from it.

We all suffer from this. Putins war kills and murders in Ukraine. It disrupts wheat agriculture. Many people in africa and middle east will starve, we will have even more migrant waves because of this. People in Greece and Europe will all be poorer. At same time more and more chaos will exist.

Nothing is good at Putins war. It must end and it must end with a complete military defeat. I admire tze bravery of Ukraine who stand strong and fight.

You sit far away and support Putins madness because you dream about some orthodox restitution. It wont come. What Putin does is build on corpses, blood and bones. This is not Christianity, this is not what god stands for and nothing good comes from it.
It won't be Putin.
We all suffer from this. Putins war kills and murders in Ukraine. It disrupts wheat agriculture. Many people in africa and middle east will starve, we will have even more migrant waves because of this. People in Greece and Europe will all be poorer. At same time more and more chaos will exist.
No,we all suffer because of the economic war on Russia and the meddling of USA and NATO in the area.

It won't be Putin.

No,we all suffer because of the economic war on Russia and the meddling of USA and NATO in the area.

Its ok. I ignore you from now on. Your rubbish makes me feel sick. I was dumb enough to believe i could bring some reason to you. Its impossible. Its senseless and leads to nothing. Pray to your stones, support those pathetic barbarians. God will judge you and you will get what you deserve.

Its ok. I ignore you from now on. Your rubbish makes me feel sick. I was dumb enough to believe i could bring some reason to you. Its impossible. Its senseless and leads to nothing. Pray to your stones, support those pathetic barbarians. God will judge you and you will get what you deserve.
Kid,you're too young and ignorant. From the first day you got here,you started fighting with people and showed little respect. When you talk like an arrogant and naive guy who ends up insulting others and then says "I don't care",do y expect others to respect you?
You come to a forum,you come to discuss with people,not act like a spoiled brat and demand others to follow your opinion.

You have identity crisis ... and your hate for Russians is making you mad to point of even denying your heritage ...

I dont denie my heritage. I value human lifes more than buildings. You obviously not.

Its why Persia lost against Greece. We evacuated Athens and your Xerxes was stupid enough to believe he won, because he got an empty city. The persians destroyed Athens...and few weeks later we destroyed the persians.

The Athenians were alive and rebuild Athens, more beautiful than before. But the persians? Were only fertilizer for greek flowers on the fields of Plataea.

Heritage is the people, evrything else can be rebuild.

Meanwhile in Turkey...

View attachment 830388

He's a dumbfuck arrogant idiot. He's half-German himself and probably agrees with Merkel's policies.

Germany and Turkey have been close allies militarily and politicaly for over a century. It's like USA supporting Taiwan and telling China "Hey,don't blame everything on Taiwan! Nobody likes whiners!"
Look at the map the area that Turkiye claims as mavi vatan seems fair to me. As you can see Aegean is shared 50/50 with Greece. Anything else then that is not your concern to be honest.

yeah put all the blame on Turks Acropolis was also destroyed by the bad Turks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom