What's new

German cartoon triggers Indian population

Kar bhi liya to bhi kya dikkat hai? Cost of living is different in both nations. China's GDP per capita is 4 times less than Germany yet China is much better than Germany in every regard.
Pehle boast kar rhe the, ab cost-of-living nazar aa gyi :lol:
1682355550580.jpeg

Pehle boast kar rhe the, ab cost-of-living nazar aa gyi :lol:
View attachment 926117
Galat kya bola maine, other than pathetic socio-economic indicators, India outpaces Germany in a lot of things. For example India outproduces Germany in terms of their much hyped automobile production, but since the ones built in Germany cost higher nominally due to the strong euro this inflates up overall their nominal GDP as well.

Its not that you get the same stuff for the same cost in europe as you get in India.

Galat kya bola maine, other than pathetic socio-economic indicators, India outpaces Germany in a lot of things. For example India outproduces Germany in terms of their much hyped automobile production, but since the ones built in Germany cost higher nominally due to the strong euro this inflates up overall their nominal GDP as well.

Its not that you get the same stuff for the same cost in europe as you get in India.
Is the ratio between GDP/capita of both countries and the ratio between cost of living of both countries the same/proportional?

Is the ratio between GDP/capita of both countries and the ratio between cost of living of both countries the same/proportional?
price level ratios are different
(My point wasn't that avg Indian is as rich as avg german, no its not lol).

Honestly didn't find anything racist about it.
A mature response. I saw an Indian taking it literally and going on about progress of Indian rail networks and infrastructure. The point this cartoon is making is that Indian population growth is runaway while China has managed to arrest hers and is instead racing ahead in terms of quality of living.

Hope this discourages Indian migration to Germany. Most Indians view Hitler in positive light and they are often seen supporting the radical right.

Hope this discourages Indian migration to Germany. Most Indians view Hitler in positive light and they are often seen supporting the radical right.

I don't think most Indians have read or heard of Hitler.

I don't think most Indians have read or heard of Hitler.
Think again.

Hitler’s Hindus: The Rise and Rise of India’s Nazi-loving Nationalists

Now, obv most indians, or third world people will only have heard the name or know a little bit about him but he's not as unknown as you might think. The article is long but definitely worth a read.

are we comparing indian car models with german ?:(
Same way, bollywood produces twice as much movies than hollywood per year but hollywood annual revenue is twice as much as bollywood's. Not to mention bollywood is utter crap, with a few exceptions.

are we comparing indian car models with german ?:(
I was talking of nominal costs of production, you can compare the models but much of production in India is of MNCs including of German auto companies.

Hitler’s Hindus: The Rise and Rise of India’s Nazi-loving Nationalists

Now, obv most indians, or third world people will only have heard the name or know a little bit about him but he's not as unknown as you might think. The article is long but definitely worth a read.
The article is written on haaretz by a commie, so as usual was expecting comedy. If Indians were so Naziphile then you wouldn't be seeing them doing "Phull shapport sarr" on their every tweet...
Same way, bollywood produces twice as much movies than hollywood per year but hollywood annual revenue is twice as much as bollywood's. Not to mention bollywood is utter crap, with a few exceptions.
Thats where nominal costs kicks in, producing a movie in India is cheaper and revenues are also less in nominal terms due to difference in price level ratios.

And I don't know whats the revenue of Hollywood, internet says some $6 billion.

Also Bollywood is NOT the biggest and the only industry in India, regional cinema is even bigger.

I think it has to do with overall pragmatism of Chinese v indians

indians are egoist , stupid, and don't like being corrected. why do you think the world is happy to buy made in china and not india

Back
Top Bottom