What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

You guys were invaded and ruled over when you were Hindus, invaded and ruled over when you were Buddhists, invaded and ruled over when you were Muslims, so don't hide behind religion as an excuse.

Chanakya saved them from Greeks and he was declared as a villain by Pakistanis. :woot:

Lower caste yindu never talk like that, they worry about roti instead of having acess to internet. On PDF only yindus with indentity crisis and claiming to be aryans come. They never go to BDF but pdf is full of them. Which is good thing.

Here is another Lower caste yindu with no access to internet and striving hard for his daily roti ;)

narendra_modi2.jpg

Oh noes, not another Pakistani who thinks Indians are here cause of identity crisis or because we love Pakistan or are obsessed with Pakistan. Sorry to break it to you, but its none of that, we are here just to counter the anti India propaganda, as simple as that really :undecided:

Lol ofcourse you guys are obsessed with us, pdf is big enough proof.

Lower caste yindu never talk like that, they worry about roti instead of having acess to internet. On PDF only yindus with indentity crisis and claiming to be aryans come. They never go to BDF but pdf is full of them. Which is good thing.

Maybe this is the propaganda that is sold in pakistani media that dalits are super poor and are oppressed by brahmins . Fortunately I belong to a very affluent family and proud to be bharatiya and a native urdu/hindi speaker .

Lol ofcourse you guys are obsessed with us, pdf is big enough proof.

You guys speak our language . An even bigger proof of who is obsessed with whom :omghaha:

Language is considered dead when no one speak it as mother tongue, thats why its dead for centuries. It never was common people language to begin with. Only spoken by your masters Aryans brahmins.

So when did we say it's flourishing in India but hey at least we didn't abandoned it and converted to a alien religion and alien language..We remained loyal to the culture of the land :bounce:

Same with their Punjabi language, some Pakistanis guys told me Punjabi is mostly not spoken in cities of Punjab, people prefer mainly Urdu and some of them were feeling happy that Pakistanis are switching to a common language.

Im also Pakistani and i have told you things with sources but you never believed me. lol Some Indian also told me how upper caste yindus always dream of being Aryans decendents and consider lower caste abomination. :omghaha:

So when did we say it's flourishing in India but hey at least we didn't abandoned it and converted to a alien religion and alien language..We remained loyal to the culture of the land :bounce:

Thats why Hindi have so many arabic words let alone farsi one right :lol: Why you guys didnt replace everything with sanskrit

Im also Pakistani and i have told you things with sources but you never believed me. lol Some Indian also told me how upper caste yindus always dream of being Aryans decendets and consider lower caste abomination. :omghaha:

You imagined it after reading my comment. :omghaha:

That doesn't change the fact that they form only 20% of the total population of Pakistan.

All three, Ghazni, Ghori and Abdali were Pashtuns born in present day Afghanistan who invaded, plundered and enslaved the regions known as Pakistan today. And somehow they are your heroes:omghaha:

Its like Chinese making Ghenghiz Khan their hero, cause some parts of Mongolia is in China as we know today :lol:

20% of Pashtuns still make more then 3 times of Afghan pashtuns. We are not shamefull like you guys. Punjabis make 2% of Indians while 50% of Pakistan. You guys still have no shame claiming Harappa and Vedic civilizations.

B'coz we are not the ones having a massive identity crisis :rofl::laughcry:

Yes you guys have massive identity crisis, majority of you believe hindi/ indian punjabi doesn't have arabic words. :cheesy: They have left permanent mark on Yindus identity, you cant escape it

20% of Pashtuns still make more then 3 times of Afghan pashtuns. We are not shamefull like you guys. Punjabis make 2% of Indians while 50% of Pakistan. You guys still have no shame claiming Harappa and Vedic civilizations.

Haha but those Pashtuns, who mind you were born in present day Afghnistan, pilllaged and ravaged the rest 80% of Pakistanis, how do they still manage to become your heroes?

Can you imagine Chinese naming their missiles as Ghenghiz Khan, because some Mongolians today call China their home? Reeks of identity crisis in my opinion.

Don't you have any heroes of your own who you can look up to? Why not name your missiles after Dulla Bhatti?

Because its our heritage. Meluhha the name given by Mesopotamians for the traders coming from Gujarat coast. :cheesy: Pashtuns never considered themselves people related with Punjabis.

Haha but those Pashtuns, who mind you were born in present day Afghnistan, pilllaged and ravaged the rest 80% of Pakistanis, how do they still manage to become your heroes?

Can you imagine Chinese naming their missiles as Ghenghiz Khan? Reeks of identity crisis in my opinion. Don't you have any heroes of your own who you can look up to? Why not name your missiles after Dulla Bhatti?

I explained to you how but you keep ignoring like typical Yindu :yahoo: 3 times more pashtuns live in Pakistan then in Afghans. And lets not even count how many punjabi-pathans there are. You see we are more culturally closer then Yindustan ever was.

Back
Top Bottom