What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of being a moron you can check links I have given. They are about the Turkish light helicopter project designed for commercial purposes.
And instead of trying to troll Turks here I advice you to learn proper English first.
so far your light helicopter project is just a wish, and that's if US company "Sikorsky" accept to investigate in your project. half English links you provided don't even clarify if this contract have been signed.

I just showed my cousin the pics of the plane he is studying aeronautical engineering he said design has wrong wings & the front is a bit to Sci fi

Because its extremely lame fake. People who built it did not have even a school level knowledge in physics.

When I first saw it I could not believe my eyes, checked the calendar, I thought maybe today its 1th of april.
guess when you saw fajr5 missiles coming toward you bypassing your propaganda iron dome, you have checked the calendar to see if it's marked as Armageddon ?!:lol:

so far your light helicopter project is just a wish, and that's if US company "Sikorsky" accept to investigate in your project. half English links you provided don't even clarify if this contract have been signed.

Oh, damn. We already have researches about helicopters in this tonnes in universities, like ITU Arıkopter developed by Rotam, later all of the knowledge has been transferred to TAI for its future plans.
Sikorsky? Heard some kind of co-operation with them, but as you said its not official, meanwhile the project I have posted is official.

I just showed my cousin the pics of the plane he is studying aeronautical engineering he said design has wrong wings & the front is a bit to Sci fi

This thing's nose is not big enough to carry a radar dome so we are talking about a plane which is not capable as Super Tucano here.

I bet if USA or Russia or Japan or Germany show some airframe like Ghaher , every one would come and praise them .....

for God sake , you can see the 1:10 RC model flying test .....

guess when you saw fajr5 missiles coming toward you bypassing your propaganda iron dome, you have checked the calendar to see if it's marked as Armageddon ?!:lol:
Fajar is primitive 40 years old technology, which is only good to terrorize civilians. I saw two of them intercepted with my own eyes.

RC model he says. This must be Canadian Space Programme than:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fajar is primitive 40 years old technology, which is only good to terrorize civilians. I saw two of them intercepted with my own eyes.

and for each fajr 5 you need to fire a missile with 50000 $ price .... and after 8 days ... you used all of your Tamir missiles ....

and for each fajr 5 you need to fire a missile with 50000 $ price .... and after 8 days ... you used all of your Tamir missiles ....

And what, fajr 5 is a cheap missile? but that is irrelevant, Iron Dome is not a tool to win a war

Because its extremely lame fake. People who built it did not have even a school level knowledge in physics.

When I first saw it I could not believe my eyes, checked the calendar, I thought maybe today its 1th of april.

ok just israel and usa have knowledge other countries are stupid now happy ?

RC model he says. This must be Canadian Space Programme than:

High-altitude balloon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that are released into the stratosphere, generally reaching between 60,000 to 120,000 feet (18 to 37 km)

Low Earth orbit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the commonly accepted definition for LEO is between 160 kilometers (99 mi) and 2,000 kilometers (1,200 mi)

Comparison of Asian national space programs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Capability of Launch Vehicle (Payload to LEO)

Japan - H-IIB - Payload to LEO: 19,000 kg
China - Long March 3B - Payload to LEO: 12,000 kg
India - GSLV - Payload to LEO: 5,000 kg
Israel - Shavit - Payload to LEO: 800 kg
South Korea - Naro-1 - Payload to LEO: 100 kg
North Korea - Unha - Payload to LEO: 100 kg
Iran - Safir - Payload to LEO: 50 kg

Last edited by a moderator:
From now on,any unrelated post about Turkish products or those of other countries on this thread will be deleted and infractions will follow.

Stay on topic.

what he said was brighter than day. you don't want to understand ,we can't force you.
and something about your signature you should edit it for turkish version : " Sovereignty is not taken , is given by US"
i don't understand why all nations that their country is an US allied are trolling in irans threads .

It is an open forum. Any member who is interested can come here and read posts or post posts. There is not sign at the door saying 'members only' [or Iranians only] It is like that in all parts of the board. I have an interest in all things navy, and so I frequent this forum for the PN news but also news of other navies (Chinese, Indian, Turkish, Algerian, Bangladesh, Myanmar etc). Sorry there is not a Dutch Navy or Dutch military section, so I can't invite you to come 'troll' in return (as if disagreement necessarily constitutes trolling .... )

Dutch Air Force F-14 Tomcat low pass
dutch_air_force__f_14_tomcat_low_pass_by_ghufranali-d4ydhg5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom