What's new

Ghana Deports 38 Chinese Arrested for Gold Mining

JayAtl

BANNED
Reaction score
China says 38 of its citizens have been arrested and deported after being caught allegedly mining gold illegally in the west African country of Ghana.

A statement seen Sunday on the website of the Chinese Embassy in Ghana says 40 Chinese citizens were recently detained in Obuasi district in southern Ghana.

It says investigations by security authorities in Ghana found one person not guilty, while another was released on bail. It says the remaining 38 Chinese were deported because they had no residence or work permit or license to mine. It was unclear whether they had been prosecuted.

The embassy says the 38 were already back in China on Thursday.

Ghana Deports 38 Chinese Arrested for Gold Mining - ABC News

Copy paste or steal seems to be the Chinese gene

Do Indians remember what Idi Amin did to the Indians living in Uganda back in the day?

:lol:

Copy paste or steal seems to be the Chinese gene
Excuse me, do you type all the words of the article? do you ask the author before copying and pasting the article?
Keep searching for the nagative news about china, I also like reading them!!
It is pity for you not learning chinese, there are more such news in chinese website, If you have good chinese, I guess, you can't sleep all day, hehe!

Copy paste or steal seems to be the Chinese gene[/QUOTE]

if so, the the proper word for indian is that jealousy is clearly indian gene!

China Stop infesting Africa with convicts and Prisoners :taz:

From Ghana to Angola chinese are everywhere in Africa

Chinese 'gangsters' repatriated from Angola

Chinese authorities have repatriated 37 home-grown "gangsters" from Angola, claiming to have smashed a "brutal" network of thieves who kidnapped, beat and set fire to their victims.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...hinese-gangsters-repatriated-from-Angola.html

And it is not just in Africa, chinese are 'investing' these days ! :P

Chinese Man Arrested After Swallowing $14,000 Diamond At Sri Lanka Gem Show - Business Insider

Pakistani cheerleaders for China are on fire!!

Damn they hate hearing anything against China which is world's most deceiving and back stabber nation,

Hope Romney comes to power and crush this export based economy, by limiting Chinese exports to US & entire western nations,

and pakistanis are really More Chinese then chinese themselves!! :rofl:

LOL . You really know your country is at the bottom of the food chain when an African country deports your citizens.

Do Indians remember what Idi Amin did to the Indians living in Uganda back in the day?

:lol:

What he did to Indians he also did to Pakistanis in that country. It was a sad state of affairs; many families' women and children went missing and were sexually assaulted. Keep laughing though. And when South Asians were assaulted and deported, it was not for breaking any law, whereas in this incident Chinese immigrants caught mining gold illegally in Ghana (for their own use, i.e. theft) were deported peacefully in purview of the law.

Yet you decide to piss on the Pakistani and Indian families who were unjustly booted out of Uganda four decades ago. Where do you get off? I bet your breathing becomes heavy just thinking about how your Chinese brethren appreciate you defending their honour, by diverting the topic and insulting people of Indo-Pak origin.

Big Surprise ....what else do you expect when its there national policy to steal and copy....:raise:

Back
Top Bottom