What's new

Ghani asks Pak to counter terrorism for Afghanistan the same way it does it for itself

fcuk all the aghanis and their sh!thole of a country called afghanistan - they touched a new low by first being amrikan slaves and now being the Indian phittos-

He wants us to counter terrorism for him in his country the way we do it in ours... sounds a lot like an admission of incompetence and a request for help.

Though something tells me they'll start barking and crying the moment we force Afghan civilians to evacuate their areas bordering Pakistan so that we can launch a Zarb-e-Azb style operation there.

best way to ignore your own shortcomings is to blame Pakistan.

On the other hand, I am quite disappointed with Pakistan's Govt and Militarily establishment response to Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah allegations. Blame game has become a norm now, everyone blames us just because of our weak diplomacy. Apart from Musharaf, no one has guts to reply these trolls in their own tongue and logic.

Its just the start from Ghani and what we will do to counter his bullshyt in future ? or will we sit down quietly and let him malign Pakistan like Karzai used to do it ?

Talk is the cheapest product offered world wide. I purpose the building of a wall to seal the border with afghanistan. All problems solved!

These Afghanis can never be trusted. PAF should be ready to bomb any illegal activity along the border from Afghan side.

It is Afghan who should be helping Pakistan rather than Pakistan helping them, because all the TTP rented terrorists are hiding in Afghanistan in India's lap under Afghans watch.

Back
Top Bottom