What's new

Ghatkopar blast brain arrested from Hyderabad

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3635209 said:
the way the terrorists are arrested in india, it seems that hindus are the most peace loving nation of the world

And rightly said so because they're majority that this country has not become some theocratic turdpit like what Egypt is on the verge of becoming.

its irony that even if the bomb blast happens in mosques muslims will be first suspected, and the real terrorists will roam free

That's because those who are involved are usually those radical islamists who want to create tensions between the muslims and the majority community. These fundoos thrive in chaos, pain and bloodshed and cannot tolerate community peace.

So they try to blast first in temple and then in mosque.

Everytime something like that happens, one of your favorite types always end up getting arrested.

Not just in India but in other countries as well.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3635281 said:
only RSS will make thousands of terrorists, forget other countless VHP, shiv sina etc

Then you have all the more reasons to stop this enmity and not to piss India off.

Bleed the soil that feeds you and your family. Losers...

All because of the Congress brand of secularism that allows flourishing of these talibans in our country.

Rather than calling a spade a spade and taking the efforts to arrest these anti-national vermin, they use lobbies appeasing them and try to gain votes of misguided fundamentalists.

pakistan should grant residential visas to persecuted minorty of india[/QUOTE]

Yes yes..god bless u and this statement...thant is what shud hav happened in 1947...but didnt happen...a straight reduction of nearly 180 million people will certainly help india...but the irony is it comes from the mouth of a person who happens to stay in country which calls it shias kafirs, calls it hazaras kafir, calls it ahmadiyas kafirs and pays heed to those mullahs brandishing what they say out loud...hindus and sikhs are not existent in pakistan...not a single hindu or sikh ever to rule or be prominent....id rather choose not take my minority lessons from u or anyone from ur country..atleast a big chunk of our very own muslim brothers are loyal to us...beacuse we dont loot,rob or kill anyone beacuse of the term "kafir"...that is all ur contribution to this world

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3635248 said:
no they are also hindus, but what happened to bal thekerey, narinder modi, babu bajrangi, purohit is all infront of us

there is no need to go after the real terrorists because there is no use, so instead go after the scapegoat muslims, no wonder muslims are angry and what happened in the form of mumbai riots, is all infront of us

pakistan should grant residential visas to persecuted minorty of india
why do you care..
i dont know whether to laugh or cry at last sentence.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3635248 said:
no they are also hindus, but what happened to bal thekerey, narinder modi, babu bajrangi, purohit is all infront of us

there is no need to go after the real terrorists because there is no use, so instead go after the scapegoat muslims, no wonder muslims are angry and what happened in the form of mumbai riots, is all infront of us

pakistan should grant residential visas to persecuted minorty of india
Hahahaha lol lol lol ... citizenship deke to dekho ... Humare yaha ke kutte bhi nahi ayenge border par karke citizenship lene...

Hahahaha lol lol lol ... citizenship deke to dekho ... Humare yaha ke kutte bhi nahi ayenge border par karke citizenship lene...

dawood, jundal, headley and guys like them will defn take it. basically all the criminals from india who want safe shelter

The Hippocratic Oath is just window dressing for the rest of you .....

Do not we all take oath how we will " never do harm to anyone " but you are right the doctors are more notorious for killing people , maybe because they know very well how to effectively put an end to life ...

Do not we all take oath how we will " never do harm to anyone " but you are right the doctors are more notorious for killing people , maybe because they know very well how to effectively put an end to life ...

I did NOT say that.

I would NEVER say that about my profession, my calling.

What I DID say is that doctors as a class of people are supremely egotistical and extremist in their leanings.

There is seldom an air of moderation around a doctor.

Back
Top Bottom