What's new

Gilani "Imran has no future in Pakistan" (I loled)

wow.. what an idiotic answer about the question 3rd of Pakistanis wants to leave the country. ''why don't they leave then? who is stopping them?''

There is nothing idiotic in that. It is much practical in nature, if you don't want to be in country you can just leave it.

^^ Actually his answer shows his concern for his people and probably his comprehension of what is being asked in the question too....

can you explain what was asked ?

Gilani is gone now
I wish all this PPP regime die soon even their supporters too
who vote 'em

Looking around me and listening to the buzz from the streets and now too in the PM house, it does seem like Imran Khan's time has finally come…

Game over... it's Imran's turn now.

9jrsw2

just try to realize what he has said....

and it just leaves me speechless....

I hope some do his DNA tests

9jrsw2

just try to realize what he has said....

and it just leaves me speechless....

I hope some do his DNA tests

PTI needs to turn this into posters, they need to post it everywhere.
They need to tun this into t-shirts, make billboards, show it on tv.
This is a golden egg that the convicted "PM" has layed.
Time to wake up the people.

Gilani is out of his mind..someone donate him a brain.

I guess Imran Khan is the most popular politician in Pakistan now.

Gilani is right Imran khan is khar damag, crying here and there like kids with no clear policy, the only thing PTI and their inquilabi workers knows to criticize PML-N and laptop scheme and they think they gonna win elections by doing this.

Gilani is right Imran khan is khar damag, crying here and there like kids with no clear policy, the only thing PTI and their inquilabi workers knows to criticize PML-N and laptop scheme and they think they gonna win elections by doing this.

actually, that's exactly how we are gong to win the elections :D

PTI doesn't have to do much really.
All we have to do is point at the complete incompetence of your leaders and the people will naturally vote for us.
Honestly, even monkeys can outperform PPP and PMLN.
So PTI has an easy job, keep pointing and gaining popularity :whistle:

haha. Sala pagal ho gya ha.

youth should awake now. What are we waiting for? More corruption and bad goverance?,

Back
Top Bottom