What's new

Girl from Tibetan diaspora in India visits Summer residence of all Dalai Lamas, "I CRIED whenever I visit NORBU LINKA"

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Girl from Tibetan diaspora in India visits Summer residence of all Dalai Lamas, "I CRIED whenever I visit NORBU LINKA"
The girl is an ethnic Tibetan model from India

Norbulingka is a private palace in Lhasa, Tibet, built from 1755. It served as the traditional summer residence of the successive Dalai Lamas from the 1780s up until the 14th Dalai Lama's exile in 1959.

China turns the Dalai Lama's private summer residence into a public park.

I CRIED whenever I visit NORBU LINKA

The girl is an ethnic Tibetan model from India

Norbulingka is a private palace in Lhasa, Tibet, built from 1755. It served as the traditional summer residence of the successive Dalai Lamas from the 1780s up until the 14th Dalai Lama's exile in 1959.

China turns the Dalai Lama's private summer residence into a public park.

I CRIED whenever I visit NORBU LINKA

How did China let her enter the country?

How did China let her enter the country?
Many exile Tibetans came back to China, some even opened businesses in China.

It's just one of Dalai Lama's summer residence, a glimpse into what a luxury life the Dalai Lama used to enjoy in the old times, don't forget old Tibet was one of the poorest places on the planet due to its harsh natural environment.

Weird comment on youtube, keep being a happy Indian and never be back :cheesy:

Weird comment on youtube, keep being a happy Indian and never be back :cheesy:
She made many videos on her visit in Tibet, they are all apolitical, which is good.

At least people can see how beautifully Tibet cultures are being preserved, these videos can help to debunk lies made by the west that Tibetan cultures are "genocided" and Tibetan all architectures were destroyed.

Last edited:
China tries to "genocide" Tibetan culture and language? See the beautiful Tibetan language books for Tibetan children this overseas Tibetan girl picke up in Lhasa, Tibet

Random life in Lhasa​

I can pick up some Chinese words in her Tibetan coversation, like 扫码, scan the code,

More evidence of "cultural genocide"

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom