What's new

Give me suggestions

Which is best for me after fsc

• Pak Army

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Pak Air Force

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
do istikhara. but air force is way better.

Why air force? Why not army? What's with the tilt towards airforce? Is it because of their reputation or is it due to the perks and privileges that they're entitled to?

Why air force? Why not army? What's with the tilt towards airforce? Is it because of their reputation or is it due to the perks and privileges that they're entitled to?
It is because of their perks, reputation, and because of the fact that it is the most supreme force in Pakistan. And because successfully becoming a GD pilot is one of the most difficult jobs in Pakistan. 65-70% of those who qualify for PMA long course would not be able to qualify for the GD pilot course. And remember not all of them become pilots.

It is because of their perks, reputation, and because of the fact that it is the most supreme force in Pakistan. And because successfully becoming a GD pilot is one of the most difficult jobs in Pakistan. 65-70% of those who qualify for PMA long course would not be able to qualify for the GD pilot course. And remember not all of them become pilots.
I had a classfellow back in uni days. He got selected for the airforce. That same 'GD Pilot' thing, he was quite happy. Saw him after a while, he was clean shaven by then, the guy had a fully grown beard before joining. Apparently the airforce has different set of rules and discipline. Once he completed the course, he was allowed to re grow it. He was quite an intelligent student. Anway, i am more of a SSG enthusiast. Brute force and intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom